Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he took a medicine, then its not magic, you idiot.
:mihugh:
If Luffy took a blade to the torso like Zoro did he would be KOed, let alone be able to fight back like Zoro did. I claim Luffy have less endurance because he gets KOed by every fucking thing, even Apoo and Sanji's shitty kicks...let me remind you that not even P1 got KOed by those...NOT EVEN FUCKING PAGE ONE. Anyone claiming Luffy is better at enduring damage is completely and utterly delusional.

😆 Yeah then after that, Luffy took stronger attacks from Katakuri and Kaido and didnt pass out. Circumstances are different. Youre logic is completely flawed.
And as Ive said, Zoro passed out from Killer so he cant endure too based from you. Stupid.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Luffy will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at chapter 1, Romance Dawn. Nami who loves Luffy wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Luffy'd love her, but since he already loves meat, she'll go back in time before Luffy is born, and become his mother.
:whitepress:

You're not making any sense. Doffy brought in a fully unconscious Law because Law would eventually wake up.
if that is the case how would you explain that Satori's voice and that of many others in skyoea , disappeared according to Enel and Asia and at the end no one dead or at least many of them were seen alive afterwards?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Um, the island's width is still much larger than the Wapol metals where Oars Jr. is laying around. Oars Jr is 67m btw. As I said, 2km is quite accurate. Also, see this one:

Onigashima is taller and longer, ONIGASHIMA is not just about the skull, see the chapters before kaido makes the island float, besides the skull it has adequate length and width which I consider bigger than MF, it is not completely visible because most of places are filled with hills and mountains.

The entire surrounding area of the island (sides and bottom of the island are occupied by immense hills and even "mountains".
Undoubtedly ONIGASHIMA in terms of territory is greater than MF.

These hills they call as we can see in the photo below are literally bigger or the same size as the building in MF.

if that is the case how would you explain that Satori's voice and that of many others in skyoea , disappeared according to Enel and Asia and at the end no one dead or at least many of them were seen alive afterwards?
I already told you, pre ts haki stuff really doesn't matter because Oda had not finished the concept of it until maybe marineford. Post Summit War if your voice is gone it means you're dead

I think when the last CP0 guy will
I already told you, pre ts haki stuff really doesn't matter because Oda had not finished the concept of it until maybe marineford. Post Summit War if your voice is gone it means you're dead
it matters man. it is the same concept, Rayleigh said it is the same :D so till Oda tell us otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.