Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm extremely happy with Oda's design for her post TS and especially the DF he's given her too. Made her a real savage as I hoped for too with the Absalom incident as well.

Lmaooo, I remember that too! Was really nice to see a "less conventional" female character get some love too! I do have very high hopes for her especially with all the theories about her too and I hope Yamato does join and has a truly epic battle with her both in being super strong women and having Japanese mythical zoan DFs too ofc!

I'm adamant she and Shiryu are from Wano too.
It's funny because usually I'd complain about a new Oda female design looking the same as always but with Devon's ""butterface (I only think her goofy teeth still look bad on her btw) it works really well lol (also if I'm allowed to simp for one sec it really looks like her boobs are at least one or two cups bigger than the standard Namiface xD)
Anyways I kinda doubt she's from Wano, didn't her new Vivre Card come out and it told us her birthplace?

G

Gorosei Informer

Redon should start posting in reddit, he fits right in with them blue hair and pronouns
Reddit will wank him to the very heavens too. I can already see the immense award spam on the post, le epic reddit puns and cringy, cheesy jokes that make some of our jokes including mine look some of the best comedy material out there and such.

I love a lot of content I see on Reddit tbh which I also post here ofc, but the members, the community? Thats a whole other bucket of fuck it! Reddit is unironically much more degenerate than us, there are some OP subreddits on there I can't even mention on here especially one of them particularly for what it is and the meme reddit has gone downhill so hard now too, I actually am growing to hate it now. I feared it would get too big and all kinds of degeneracy would flourish there and it will become a cringe fest like the Jojo meme sub or absolutely cursed degenerate stuff like the MHA meme sub too.
Its ironic I know so much about Reddit despite constantly clowning on them too lmfao.

:whitepress::mihugh:kingufy:odenugh::kailaugh:

It's not saying his damage will return and doubl
"He will suffer twice the DAMAGE later, right?":risicheck:
it will have to unheal Zoro's injuries and caused more injuries
And that might very well be the case, its a bullshit drug anyway
It will feel like he has double the injuries.
Again both Viz and TCB straight up say that the wounds would come back, I'm just repeating what they say:luuh:

think we will get a little arc for Luffy and Shanks to catch up after Kaido's defeat. I personally believe that it will be similar to The Long Ring Long Land Arc, wherein Luffy's crew are gonna challenge Shanks' before planning to take down BB. In this way, Luffy will learn more about BB from Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.