Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's officially Kaido mid diffs BM. The difference in strength is just disgusting. After everything Kaido went thru he's going down fighting the entire alliance while Law and Kid defeated fresh Meme 2v1 and continue fighting immediately after that.
Im be honest I can´t even defend this anymore, @Buusatan94 explain it enough and I can´t even be mad if you think this Marine...
Just look at Kaido...
Dude is stomping right and left, CP0 add his list and Marco and co are about to join the list...
It is really like Kaido vs everyone before the god battle with awakened Kaido vs Awakened Joyboy Nika Luffy starts...
Oda really messed up BM as Yonkou...
Only hope is a battle with BM In elbaf against Luffy at this point...

The only thing that worked for you is that you keep losing, time after time. :myman:

Now the copium will be justifying Joyboy as stronger than Zoro...
You know what that means regarding, the now dead, Luffy as stronger than Zoro?
Means Luffybros were clueless about power scaling the whole time, as promised. :milaugh:

The verdict of the high priest Kitetsu is... Joyboy takes another L! :risitameh:
You are awful

I think everyone who claims that Luffy won 1on1 can stop it now.
Oda made it clear with the victory box, Kaido legit won his 1on1, with or without the CP0 member, he would beat Luffy again.
Luffy was never about to beat Kaido alone 1on1.
After over 20characters gang on Kaido(soon), coming up with 1on1 is kinda nonsense.
For Oda the 1on1 fight is over, now the teambattles are about to start until Luffy comes back.
Then Momotaro team takes the stages.
Nah bruh until kaido went head up with it, it just headcanon for agenda that it wouldn't have done nun or vice versa either way it no clear side

Okay I’m going to ask this BEFORE people forget it. Awakening costs stamina. Luffy last chapter was talking about being completely done after G4. He didn’t say he would need time to recover his haki. He was talking about being completely exhausted

How much money you gonna bet that Luffy’s awakening will work perfectly DESPITE him having run out of stamina last chapter?

I think everyone who claims that Luffy won 1on1 can stop it now.
Oda made it clear with the victory box, Kaido legit won his 1on1, with or without the CP0 member, he would beat Luffy again.
Luffy was never about to beat Kaido alone 1on1.
After over 20characters gang on Kaido(soon), coming up with 1on1 is kinda nonsense.
For Oda the 1on1 fight is over, now the teambattles are about to start until Luffy comes back.
Then Momotaro team takes the stages.
Love this, we don’t need Luffy to be the strongest and it’s the opposite of Oden shouldering the burden alone

then explain why king was beating him
Of course even Luffy didn't unleash ACoC immediately, some new powers are unlocked mid combat but they are not necessarily meant as unexplainable power creeps :cheers:

What I meant by them is power ups that were not triggered by a specific training or intuition.

Zoro's King of Hell is debatable at best and so is Luffy's ACoC but the one Luffy received post being defeated on the rooftop in round 1 is certainly not fruit of his Udon stuff and definitely the Joy Boy material.

I agree with what you said

But I am thinking there should be more to it.

Luffy AdcoC infused G4 attack didn't do shit to kaido.

So how awakening will enhance his AP?
Well, technically, with the ability to reproduce his element or to heat up his body so much, he could do explosive punches, Luffy's attack power would rise this drastically. And now add this stuff to his stretching force or other Gears and it would have huge results.

Im be honest I can´t even defend this anymore, @Buusatan94 explain it enough and I can´t even be mad if you think this Marine...
Just look at Kaido...
Dude is stomping right and left, CP0 add his list and Marco and co are about to join the list...
It is really like Kaido vs everyone before the god battle with awakened Kaido vs Awakened Joyboy Nika Luffy starts...
Oda really messed up BM as Yonkou...
Only hope is a battle with BM In elbaf against Luffy at this point...
Or more like this

I do think some people need to take into account that this is Kaido’s arc not BM, and she will have a role in the story going forward, whereas Kaido’s ends in wano. Oda is going all out to have him shine as much as possible.“

Status
Not open for further replies.