Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Have been". It hasn't even happened yet lol. If he did tell the Gorosei about Luffy, then he legitimately is an antagonist.
Looking at it from a different side, if Shanks indeed stopped Kaido so that he can't assist WB at Marineford it means that he intentionally protected both Luffy and BB and allowed them to develop throughout the story for some reason. And i mean a disingenuous one that serves Shanks himself by starting a proxy war that involves every stakeholder. Like someone waiting for an ancient entity to awake before snatching it away.

If Oda seriously goes all out perfectly tying every question mark roaming around Shanks', he would be the most morally questionable, best written character that came out of this show.

Luffy is the fucking goat. I find it very ironic that the people who wanted ZKK are mad. How is this plot armor? More than likely this is Luffys awakening so Kidd Law Kat and Doffy can awaken but Luffy can’t? Law can inherit Corozons will but Luffy inheriting Joyboys is an issue?
But what’s ironic is that ZKK fans are mad at Luffy for being the main character because they essentially want Zoro to be the main character.
Leaving ZKK asside, it would never happen anyway as Oda is too much of a pussy to kill a villain like that. Are you realy gonna pretend that Kaido ignoring a obviously very alive Luffy AGAIN for the 3th time, is not plot armour?
:suresure:
Ths chapter is gonna divide the fanbase indeed, between the ones who want a good story and the ones who are happy and surprised with warever the fuck bullshit Oda's gonna pull next....I bet he got some AI writting OP for him.

Is crazy how much powerups Luffy got.
Luffy was pre awakened power already the strongest one in the alliance, above Kid,Law and Zoro.
With his new powerup he will even reach a new lvl, if Kid and Law not got something new, they going not be even close to Luffy new lvl...
New Awakened po Luffy>Adv CoC Boundman Luffy>Kid and co...

The gap keep getting bigger and bigger.
But I can see Oda making Awakened Kaido vs Awakened Luffy as a battle of Gods, not shaking just Onigashima, but whole Wano Kuni!
do you think oda made kaido too strong?

Or is it gonna be like the Axe hand morgan...where Luffy defeats Kaido... but at the end... Big Mom shows up like Helmeppo... threatens to Kill someone infront of Luffy ....Luffy turns to attack Big Mom.... Kaido attacks Luffy... but Zoro beheads Kaido while Luffy takes out Big Mom?
lol at the end of the day we are all just guessing ...no clue how it will happen thats up to oda but zkk makes narrative sense for me if oda wants to make a copy of ryumas feat that means kaido has to be enraged and attack the flower capital..him getting drunk or awakening accomplishes that lol feel free to disagree though

Luffy is the fucking goat. I find it very ironic that the people who wanted ZKK are mad. How is this plot armor? More than likely this is Luffys awakening so Kidd Law Kat and Doffy can awaken but Luffy can’t? Law can inherit Corozons will but Luffy inheriting Joyboys is an issue?
But what’s ironic is that ZKK fans are mad at Luffy for being the main character because they essentially want Zoro to be the main character.
i am not mad at all my pirate king is gonna put in work on kaido

Leaving ZKK asside, it would never happen anyway as Oda is too much of a pussy to kill a villain like that. Are you realy gonna pretend that Kaido ignoring a obviously very alive Luffy AGAIN for the 3th time, is not plot armour?
:suresure:
Ths chapter is gonna divide the fanbase indeed, between the ones who want a good story and the ones who are happy and surprised with warever the fuck bullshit Oda's gonna pull next....I bet he got some AI writting OP for him.
Kaido is a mickey mouse villain lmao
This brother aint serious

Status
Not open for further replies.