Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU WANT MY TREASURE? YOU CAN HAVE IT.......BUT ONLY IF YOU HAPPENED TO EAT THIS VERY SUPER SPECIAL SECRET FRUIT THAT GIVES YOU GOD POWERS AND TURNS YOU INTO THE REINCARNATION OF JOYBOY HIMSELF! BY THE WAY, ITS NOT ACTUALLY MY TREASURE, IT WAS JOYBOY'S AND I JUST HAPPENED TO STUMBLE UPON IT, BUT I COULDN'T CLAIM IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE THE JESUS FRUIT! ANYWAY THE TREASURE IS OUT THERE FOR WHOEVER EATS THE SECRET SUN GOD FRUIT, THE REST OF YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LOL

YOU WANT MY TREASURE? YOU CAN HAVE IT.......BUT ONLY IF YOU HAPPENED TO EAT THIS VERY SUPER SPECIAL SECRET FRUIT THAT GIVES YOU GOD POWERS AND TURNS YOU INTO THE REINCARNATION OF JOYBOY HIMSELF! BY THE WAY, ITS NOT ACTUALLY MY TREASURE, IT WAS JOYBOY'S AND I JUST HAPPENED TO STUMBLE UPON IT, BUT I COULDN'T CLAIM IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE THE JESUS FRUIT! ANYWAY THE TREASURE IS OUT THERE FOR WHOEVER EATS THE SECRET SUN GOD FRUIT, THE REST OF YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LOL
Where would luffy be without Nika Nika fruit
At least Roger dont have nika fruit

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This is not related to this its generally related is something

People for a purely superficially always find the same conclusion

Luffy is the MC
Kaido is his enemy
He picked up a fight with him

Kyros didn't pick up a fight with Kaido nor is he relevence to Kaido

Luffy was teased as special

It's so dump reading normally I don't interfere with people but you're truly toxic
if you think i'm toxic then report me all you said there is a bunch of nonsense anyway what does kyros not picking a fight with kaido has to do with anything? who said anything about kyros vs kaido?

Zoro getting up would be utter shit writing. Like the medicine's side effects are supposed to be near lethal. Zoro merely surviving those side effects in of itself is a massive feat.
Hakai immobilized zoro and the medicine just temporarily postponed the effect of the damage zoro took from that attack. Now on top of what damage he took from king, he's taking double the damage he took from hakai.

Zoro is near death and he shouldn't be able to just negate that damage for some bullshit plot reason. And even if he could just negate that damage, I've yet to see a single ZKK supporting tard explain to me why Zoro is so important that this needs to happen.

Kid and Law can still fight. Marco can still fight. Yamato can still fight. Jinbei can still fight. A good chunk of the scabbards can still fight.
And most importantly of all, its only a matter of time before Joyboy D Luffy comes back with his legendary DF and kicks Kaido's ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.