Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL. At least read the manga you are defending.
Yeah kite died. This is a different person. People the Queen ate are all “alive” just reincarnated because that’s how the queens abilities work.

There was still payoff for the death and it was still a great moment. The reincarnation doesn’t change that like the fake out deaths in one piece which got instantly cheapens

I've said it before, future opponents will have different advantages to Kaido. It's not about linear progression in strength, it's about what they do best. Id say Kaido's best trait is his defense and tenacity more than anything. Let's say these 5 opponents are left for Luffy (just what I think, not saying it's happening):

- Kizaru
- Blackbeard
- Akainu
- Im
- Shanks

1. Kizaru is arguably the fastest person on the planet. His DF is so hax that it requires you to have enough foresight to even be able to react. Rayleigh likely mastered FS to be able to react to him. Luffy is not really at this level yet with FS. So in a way, Kizaru can be a very difficult fight for him. However, its more likely Kizaru will go down faster than Kaido would

2. Blackbeard will have likely 3 (?) Of the world's most broken/damaging fruits in combination with each other. Anyone can see why he can be more dangerous than Kaido. His logia can full negate powers (i.e. potentially render awakening and Gear powers useless) and his paramecia has extremely high damaging effects. If he has a zoan, it'll probably also be broken

3. Akainu may very well have the highest AP in the series. One wrong move from him can kill you literally. We've seen what happens when you fuck up. In an instance like last chapter, if Luffy fucked up, he wouldn't have a head (probably). That being said, not nearly as tanky as Kaido, not as fast as Kizaru. Not as "varied" as Blackbeard

4. Im is the only odd one because we know nothing about them. "If" they are strong, I'd assume they are reasonably broken and a detriment to Luffy, Comparable le to the others.

5. I think most people agree that if Shanks were to be "broken" in something, it would be Haki. Maybe he is the "peak" Haki user. But again, not the highest speed, AP, tankiness, etc in the series, but also a detriment to Luffy.

There is no particular order here, but it's clear that whoever is last will be Luffy's most difficult fight by virtue of it being purely difficult. Think of this like going Crocodile to Enel go Lucci. All are broken in their own ways, especially Enel, yet Luffy had the hardest time with a Zoan, not a Logia.
Shanks is pulling a Sensui

“If we’re to scale our abilities out of ten, physically you’d be a 10 and I would be a 5”

“but if we’re talking about haki, you’d be a 10, I would be a 100”

:crazwhat:

He invented gears just as much Sanji and Zoro invented DJ and Ashura.
Gear 4 he literally trained 2 years, he learned future sight in a extreme 12 hour battle, he learned ACoC because it is the same principle of ACoA which he had been training for the past 2 weeks.
Again if you are going to just talk shit out of your ass your better have something to back it up.
Nobody in the crew has fought his way into being stronger like Luffy, nobody even fought as much as he did.
No one was saved by plot armour nearly as much either. Maybe exept Ussop.

What if Joyboy is evil?
Maybe this is why Luffy/Joyboy ends up destroying FI.
Also could be why Shanks went to the 5 elders:choppawhat:
I don't know if he was evil or not, but considering the route Oda's taking with Luffy's fruit and Shanks originally stealing it from the WG... At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Shanks went to the Gorosei to talk about JoyBoy.

It could also explain why they only got super worried about Luffy's DF right now instead of years ago (although that is still BS).

Luffy's fights and Main villains has always been MUCH more powerful than zoro/sanji's

--Lucci vs Luffy extreme diff fight ; zoro at the end one shot kaku and same for sanji

--Luffy vs Doffy an high diff fight ; zoro destroyed pica

-- Kaido in comparison to king/queen

--Unless you believe Akainu is >> Kizaru/greenbull/fujitora luffy's main opponent won't be him rather imu

@AkainuTheGrimReaper
Kizaru and Akainu are probably relatively close and they will probably fight Zoro and Luffy respectively I mean man

You might thinking of the actually hardworking but talented kid, Gon is on a legend tier
Gon is definitely the legend tier. However, what make the manga exceptional is that other characters are not left behind. We have Killua, Kurapika, Hisoka, and other tons of characters who can grow extremely fast just like Gon as well.

This is not the case for One Piece. Luffy is the only one to grow exponentially while other protagonist grow linearly. At the same time, villains are the poorest and saddest as their level are fixed like stage boss.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
JoyBoy once had the Resin Fruit.
Using its Awakening, he managed to trap himself and his treasure inside some Resin carapace that can only melt by his own power.

Roger laughed because he saw the preserved body of JoyBoy sitting in the middle of his hoarded treasure laughing.

You've heard it here first.
Pretend to be surprised when it happens.
:kuzanshut:

Yeah kite died. This is a different person. People the Queen ate are all “alive” just reincarnated because that’s how the queens abilities work.

There was still payoff for the death and it was still a great moment. The reincarnation doesn’t change that like the fake out deaths in one piece which got instantly cheapens
So, reviving is okay if it is in HxH? Lol. Double standards.

YOU WANT MY TREASURE? YOU CAN HAVE IT.......BUT ONLY IF YOU HAPPENED TO EAT THIS VERY SUPER SPECIAL SECRET FRUIT THAT GIVES YOU GOD POWERS AND TURNS YOU INTO THE REINCARNATION OF JOYBOY HIMSELF! BY THE WAY, ITS NOT ACTUALLY MY TREASURE, IT WAS JOYBOY'S AND I JUST HAPPENED TO STUMBLE UPON IT, BUT I COULDN'T CLAIM IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE THE JESUS FRUIT! ANYWAY THE TREASURE IS OUT THERE FOR WHOEVER EATS THE SECRET SUN GOD FRUIT, THE REST OF YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LOL
The Jesus part cracked me up lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No, I think Mei explains that someone from the west went into Xing and taught them Alkahestry, and we see Xing people rescue Hohenheim from the desert after Xerxes fell
yeah because hohenheim learned it from the dwarf in the flask he didn't create it,he was a slave remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.