Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be really weird if Oda retconned its paramecia status, or the fact that Luffy is rubber. Those are staples of his power and character.

It obviously can't be a logia, because logias are producers from the get go. It can't be a Zooan, because Zooan awakening has nothing to do with the environment. He's obviously going for the Doflamingo/Katakuri type of awakening, not some Zooan transformation/recovery or whatever.

Maybe all he's doing is changing the name. Fujitora's DF is not named "Gravity Gravity no Mi". Jozu's DF is not named "Diamond Diamond no Mi". Maybe this is just the "Bounce Bounce" fruit or something.

Also it'd be weird since all of Luffy's moves started with "Gomu Gomu", and his number is 56 "GoMu".

It's been dead for 3 years now apparently :milaugh:
It's funny when you think about it. Every time Luffy takes an L and recovers, we get the "ZKK is dead", so they do in fact believe it has a chance at that point in time despite what they'll keep telling you, that's how you know how scared they are. Some of them are really going to lose it when awakened Luffy takes an L. :crazwhat:

I feel like Imus true power will be the ability to take powers from other.

Whether he is the Sea Devil himself and created the devil fruits, I feel like the water water fruit is something that may exist purely for Imu.

Simultaneously I think he’ll have a special brand of CoC that’ll take away the haki of those around him. CoC is the ability to overpower the Will of others with your own, I think being able to overpower thhe will of a haki user to the point that they can’t use their own haki would be a great power for a king of the world.

So he doesn’t need to be super strong, but taking away the strength of others and having a logias body seems like a great unbeatable combo
I think Imu's hax will be the immortality surgery.Haki needs to be equal for everyone.Whatever Imu has haki wise,Luffy should have too.

But yeah this is a clear retcon even if it's named something else. I feel like Oda is running out of ideas.

Luffy's number is 56 "GoMu", and all his moves are "Gomu Gomu" something...

It'd be really weird if Oda retconned its paramecia status, or the fact that Luffy is rubber. Those are staples of his power and character.

It obviously can't be a logia, because logias are producers from the get go. It can't be a Zooan, because Zooan awakening has nothing to do with the environment. He's obviously going for the Doflamingo/Katakuri type of awakening, not some Zooan transformation/recovery or whatever.

Maybe all he's doing is changing the name. Fujitora's DF is not named "Gravity Gravity no Mi". Jozu's DF is not named "Diamond Diamond no Mi".
It's s DF that the WG is afraid of.
Way more dangerous than Law or WB DF for them cuz they changed its name even and seek to kill the user.

I say you can't apply previous rule of what it can/can't.

Personally best option is Zoan cuz we have a mythological deity "Sengoku the Buddha" already.

What a nonsense bro, Kaido was the one who took over 40-60named attacks, lot of them from different supernova, all scabbards and Yamato. And that same Kaido defeat Luffy three times during that time.
If someone was nerfed in this battle, it was clearly Kaido, Luffy only took like 2attacks from someone else rather of Kaido and these two where from Apoo, same Apoo who attack couldn´t knock out Maha or other CP0 guy.

It is clear that a fresh Hybrid Kaido>G4 Boundman with adv CoC/adv CoA...
It is also clear that current Kaido is stronger then Luffy, he is number one for a reason.
Coming up with 1on1 after like the half alliance fought Kaido and calling it 1on1 victory is kinda pathetic.
Not like Luffy, Kaido would still stand after that OKG, Luffy would lose either way with or without the CP0 member.

Ofc after wano the things could change, but for wano is clear that Luffy wouldn´t wiin against Kaido in a 1on1 battle.
Drunken Kaido clearly won his battle against Boundman Luffy.
You really come off as disingenuous to compare Luffy's adv CoC attacks and the scabbards.
Luffy was KNOCKED OUT by Apoo, but serious people don't include pre-Kaido damage as being signficant to Luffy.

Pre adv CoC Luffy himself said his OWN attacks, which were FAR more potent than the other R5 with the exception of Asura, were TOO SHALLOW, and yet you think it is wise to factor in "40 named attacks" (much weaker than the shallow attacks from Luffy, including Kong gattling which was a barrage of hits, more than 40 in number likely) on the biggest durability freak in the series.

You are not a serious person.

Girigiri de tatteru, Yamato's own words hype Luffy's struggle far more than Kaido's who is only STARTING to show signs of fatigue prior to the final 1vs1.

Status
Not open for further replies.