Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really come off as disingenuous to compare Luffy's adv CoC attacks and the scabbards.
Luffy was KNOCKED OUT by Apoo, but serious people don't include pre-Kaido damage as being signficant to Luffy.
Dude Luffy only took two attacks of Apoo.
The same Scabbards which you downplay exactly one of them did more damage to a CP0 then Apoo who run away.
Or do you think Luffy could tank all the attacks which Kaido took? Like Gammaknife,Asura and co?

The same explosion of Apoo was easily tanked by CP0 member. Every scabbard has a higher Ap then Apoo. Or every rooftoo supernova or Yamato himself.

Kaido hit Luffy what? 4-7times? How much Luffy hit Kaido? Like over 10+ and added to all other attacks,ofc Kaido is more nerfed.
If someone really want to tell me that Apoo two hits>>Scabbards+Supernova+Yamato,he clearly lose his mind and shit wanking to much. What Luffy took is not eve close what Kaido took.

Kaido fighting nonstop without after hours,if you saying he is not nerfed,you clearly to much wanking Luffy right now.

Pre adv CoC Luffy himself said his OWN attacks, which were FAR more potent than the other R5 with the exception of Asura, were TOO SHALLOW, and yet you think it is wise to factor in "40 named attacks" (much weaker than the shallow attacks from Luffy, including Kong gattling which was a barrage of hits, more than 40 in number likely) on the biggest durability freak in the series.
Dude are you really serious?
You put two attacks of Apoo to proof that Luffy is more nerfed then Kaido who receive over 40-60named attacks,fighting 17different people?

Kaido is clearly above Boundman with hybrid form. Land OKG or not,Kaido would tank that shit and beat Luffy.
You are delusion if you think that Adv CoC Boundman is above Drunken Hybrid Kaido...

I
I just made a thread about this actually. In an SBS Oda said Luffys Devil Fruit is "Natural Rubber". Natural Rubber is more of a liquid like substance, rather than the synthetic rubber Luffys devil fruit typically mimics. He can still be rubber, but with awakening, it's broken down to its Natural form, just like Oda told us 20+ years ago in SBS volume 8.
I will read it later. Thanks

My guesses about Sun God Nika (Luffy melting):

- Transmutation Theme Power: the power to change any element into other element (logia enemies or any elements become useless since Luffy can change it into other harmless element)

- Nuclear-themed Powers: the power precisely like the sun. Energy Fusion, Fission etc.

- Energy Control: authority over energy.

- Space Authority: authority over space.

Either one is broken lolololol

Status
Not open for further replies.