Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's also what I think.

I explained it here if you interested:
well i think like that so, Shanks is not a traitor, he just seems to know things ways before they happen and he acts according to what he knows he might have the best CoO in the verse after all. when someone like Kaido who doesn't need it that much, still he has even FS.

Zoro wasn’t there in Amazon Lily
You kept reading

Zoro wasn’t there in Impel Down
You kept reading

Zoro wasn’t there in Marineford
You kept reading

Zoro wasn’t there in Whole Cake Island
again, you kept reading

16+ years after serialization and you’re still crying…..you mean to tell me you hate Luffy? You have to be the worst troll alive
Zoro is a quality character not a quantity one

He isn't always present but when he is he deeply alters the outcome of fights :cheers:

Kid didn’t beat Linlin… Kid and Law, mostly law, and a bunch of plot bombs knocked her off the island

Hehehe, but this is easy no, will Kid even land one attack on Kaido? Easy bet… I’m not even asking whether the attack will do damage… Just will Kid do anything before Joyboy Luffy arrives?
"Plot Bombs"
Pathetic lmao, just take your L and live on

I'm not jumping on bets until I see the panels of this chapter, but I'll be glad to tag you if I make my mind up after that

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The empire of the Yonko Kaido of the Hundred Beasts is at risk, at this moment the Emperor is fighting the entire island.
The supreme general of the beast pirates, the yonkou kaido.

How you ending the series in 150 chapters? We got Elbaf, Laughtale, and World Government stuff left. We know nothing about Revolutionary army, Shanks and BB. Add the other mysteries like Weevil too
No fucking idea lmao

That's why I feel that Oda is already condensing most of the powerups and reveals in Wano already, like Sun God / Joyboy reveal for Luffy, ACoC (Yonko tier attacks) , two Yonkos beaten at once in Wano etc. etc.

Once Wano is over, there might be a short arc in Elbaf, and then we head straight into the Final War, Luffy fighting for the PK throne, with Marine and Blackbeard Pirates interference at the same time and all that and everything will be further revealed. Once Luffy defeats BB and becomes Pirate King (about 100 chapters later including the final war etc.) then One Piece is revealed, Imu is defeated and OP is over.

Interesting that its Die Hard Zoro fans crying about Luffy's awakening and connection to Joyboy when Zoro is splitting image of Ryuma :nicagesmile:

Get ready for more cries about Wano being trash and Oda being trash when ZKK doesn't happen

:pepecorn:

Simply put, inherited Will.
Being a splitting image of Ryuma and being Joyboy himself are wholly different.

Or were you pretending not to know that?

The amount of copium being spread out by this Zoro fanboys is hilarious
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Suddenly the story is trash/ Oda has lost his marbles/ worst MC ever. We don't even know the specifics of how Luffy awakened as joyboy and yet this thread is already filled with cries and tears of disgruntled fanboys.

I can't wait for Luffy to beat Kaido while Zoro is still unconscious, just to see the meltdown of these fanboys when their beloved ZKK theory is finally dead. Until then, I think I'll enjoy seeing the tears and cries.
:ihaha:

Last edited:
Interesting that its Die Hard Zoro fans crying about Luffy's awakening and connection to Joyboy when Zoro is splitting image of Ryuma :nicagesmile:

Get ready for more cries about Wano being trash and Oda being trash when ZKK doesn't happen

:pepecorn:

Simply put, inherited Will.
Luffy is literally Joyboy while Zoro isnt ryuma lol

Hes not gonna get his powers etc

Status
Not open for further replies.