Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

So, that exageration of leaker about having something on chapter that would make WB vs Roger clash look like 2 legos bumbing arms...

Fake hype like Oda's editors crying?

I'm not seeing anything that could relate to that. Luffy is not getting up this chapter. JoyBoy is not making a move this chapter. There is no reference for Zoro. We only had left Yamato but she already clashed with Kaido and was equal WB vs Roger.
They purposely exaggerate the spoilers as usual, Etenboby said it too.

So, that exageration of leaker about having something on chapter that would make WB vs Roger clash look like 2 legos bumbing arms...

Fake hype like Oda's editors crying?

I'm not seeing anything that could relate to that. Luffy is not getting up this chapter. JoyBoy is not making a move this chapter. There is no reference for Zoro. We only had left Yamato but she already clashed with Kaido and was equal WB vs Roger.
This is the most discussed spoiler in the one piece Reddit and on Twitter… the one piece Reddit literally made a whole other spoilder section for this spoilder coz the discussion was too much

Are Luffy fans happy with Luffy being Nika and Joy Boy? Not just a symbolic representation of them, but as much a literal reincarnation of them as Naruto was of Asura.

(This feels like the moment where Naruto met the Sage of the Six Paths and acquired his power).

To be clear, I'm not criticising the story or criticising Luffy, I just want to know if this is a development that Luffy fans appreciate and/or welcome.

@Luffy is the mc, @Hades, @Celestial D. Dragon, @Bogard, @Sentinel, @Akai2.
I want to see how it affects his character, power level, the story first before I can have a conclusive opinion.

Crazy because it’s not even the best part of the chapter, Momo’s speech >>>
Disagree, Scabbards hurting Kaido is the best part but not emotional since it doesn't make sense.

I feel nothing by Momo risking his life just to be brave. Sanji is also a moron to support that. Usopp way of life way better. Being "brave" is what killed Ace while being "coward" is what made Strawhats survive Sabaody, Luffy surviving Impel Down/Marineford/WCI etc.

Disagree, Scabbards hurting Kaido is the best part but not emotional since it doesn't make sense.

I feel nothing by Momo risking his life just to be brave. Sanji is also a moron to support that. Usopp way of life way better. Being "brave" is what killed Ace while being "coward" is what made Strawhats survive Sabaody, Luffy surviving Impel Down/Marineford/WCI etc.
Fuck that, Momo went from being a bitch to proudly stating who he is and what he will become. I respect that way more than the 9 fodder

This is the most discussed spoiler in the one piece Reddit and on Twitter… the one piece Reddit literally made a whole other spoilder section for this spoilder coz the discussion was too much
Reddit is a bunch of kids that got hype by anything. Don't care about it.

But what I'm saying is that editor clearly hyped up somekind of incredible clash or power showdown on this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.