Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This also is what does not ensure me that Ryuma is Zoro and Zoro is really Ryuma, because how the fuck did Ryuma not recognize that he was literally fighting himself in Thriller Bark? Unless Oda pulls the biggest retcon in manga history, Zoro and Ryuma being the same person ala Luffy and Joyboy is not gonna happen.

At least we never directly knew that Joyboy and Luffy are the same person before this chapter, whereas Monster and Thriller Bark did show that Zoro and Ryuma are two different people. Heck, one uses 1 sword and the other uses 3, whereas Luffy has literally the same power as Joyboy since he is, well, actually Joyboy himself.

@Cinera
Right? What a bullshit analogy.

It's just like that week when suddenly everyone was a Law fan... every development that doesn't involve Zoro is used to take a shot at Zoro fans. Didn't expect it from @Cinera though

G

Gorosei Informer

U doing better mate?
Good to see u around man
Yeah I was meaning to tell you that I'm alright now thanks. Well as can be ofc, not ideal but more stable generally. Not stable enough to shelter horses yet though.

I thought of taking the break but I do miss the conversations here too much, the shitposting/memes, speculation and theories, some fellow venting, art being posted, talking to people lile yourself, funny events like Pantheos losing his bet and the avatar thing and so on. I was laughing so hard at some of the any choices for him, all the more respect for him to offering it and committing to it too ofc.

Thanks very much for asking anyway.

BTW I am not mocking Zoro cuz I was a believer of ZKK.

But with Joy Boy D. Nika I think it's gone

Maybe just maybe we will get everyone against Kaidou before Luffy makes his come back. The wings, who are both out, will come back to do some stuff

B

Ballel

Yeah I was meaning to tell you that I'm alright now thanks. Well as can be ofc, not ideal but more stable generally. Not stable enough to shelter horses yet though.

I thought of taking the break but I do miss the conversations here too much, the shitposting/memes, speculation and theories, some fellow venting, art being posted, talking to people lile yourself, funny events like Pantheos losing his bet and the avatar thing and so on. I was laughing so hard at some of the any choices for him, all the more respect for him to offering it and committing to it too ofc.

If this forum helps you get.by then there's nothing wrong with staying here.
Just avoid the one piece sections if oda's writing upsets you this.much

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

What did you think about the spoilers?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This also is what does not ensure me that Ryuma is Zoro and Zoro is really Ryuma, because how the fuck did Ryuma not recognize that he was literally fighting himself in Thriller Bark? Unless Oda pulls the biggest retcon in manga history, Zoro and Ryuma being the same person ala Luffy and Joyboy is not gonna happen.
This is irrelevant when we got this panel at the start of Zoro vs King:

G

Gorosei Informer

If this forum helps you get.by then there's nothing wrong with staying here.
Just avoid the one piece sections of oda's writing upsets you this.much
Aye, I'm just trying to be less emotionally invested with OP tbh. That seems the best way to go as others said. Seems like the same thing with relationships, friendships and such, the more you give, the more you have to lose and thus the wrong people and things you give so much of yourself too, the worse you suffer ofc.

May as well and just try to focus on the good things it still has and not dwell on all the wasted potential, mistakes and blatant audience manipulation. It's a fool's game honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Right? What a bullshit analogy.

It's just like that week when suddenly everyone was a Law fan... every development that doesn't involve Zoro is used to take a shot at Zoro fans. Didn't expect it from @Cinera though
I'm not taking a shot at Zoro fans or Zoro.

I just think the story is developing towards Zoro being the figurative and literal second coming of Ryuma. So I'm pushing against what I see as a misguided offensive on Luffy fans because of the Joy Boy issue.

I wrote an extensive thread on it here:
The Second Advent

I can't believe that I of all people have to defend my credentials as a Zoro fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.