Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When people said that Bm is the weakest of the Yonkos, I defended her a lot. But actually those people were right since Big Mom first appeared.

Big Mom is a fraud, the Yonkos fraud. Kid and Law are fully aware but what a shame Big Mom.

Kaido is much stronger than Big Mom in every way.

The SFX just denotes silence, not necessarily silence due to death, as posted earlier in the thread it was used for Robin who very much isn't dead.
Ooh that would be awesome let me look again, I know the second one was more specifically heartbeat but if the first sfx just means silence I want to see again where it was placed
Just looked and yeah since the first sfx means silence according to y'all and it's over luffy's head instead of directly over his chest I definitely am happy saying Luffy didn't die. Since I really hope that's the case anyway and Oda doesn't really do that.

When people said that Bm is the weakest of the Yonkos, I defended her a lot. But actually those people were right since Big Mom first appeared.

Big Mom is a fraud, the Yonkos fraud. Kid and Law are fully aware but what a shame Big Mom.

Kaido is much stronger than Big Mom in every way.
It took 2 awakened Novas + bombs that can destroy an island to take out a nerfed BM for a while. How is she a fraud?

Also her durability is better than Kaido‘s

Status
Not open for further replies.