Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure if you want.
Boro Breath is a named attack while the random punch isn't.

Marco blocked both anyway lol
Post automatically merged:

He didn't kill Luffy.
Oda does not revive characters he said it and Luffy isn't dead
So Whitebeard did hold back in the Marineford since he didn't use single 'named' attack.
Post automatically merged:

He is dead. Luffy heartbeat stopped.
No, you can be still living even after your heart beat stops. Heart beat stopping doesn't mean completely dead.

I'm guessing 1044 will mostly be Kaido taking out Marco, Neko/Carrot, Kid and Law before Luffy jumps back in. Unless Oda is trying to actually drag it out and have everyone get their quick licks in (Yamato/Strawhats included) so it takes 3-4 chapters instead (honestly hope not lol, but I could see that too).

Yamato's comment suggests she's gotta come back in to try and fight too. Maybe even Momo

He is dead. Luffy heartbeat stopped.
The first sfx just means silence, there's equal chance he is quietly laying there/knocked out/dead but knocked out is wayyy more likely. The second sfx means heartbeat. Lol totally contradicted myself, I mean the sfx leads us to believe they are all equal chance but we know Oda does not like revivals so knocked out would then be more likely.

I'm guessing 1044 will mostly be Kaido taking out Marco, Neko/Carrot, Kid and Law before Luffy jumps back in. Unless Oda is trying to actually drag it out and have everyone get their quick licks in (Yamato/Strawhats included) so it takes 3-4 chapters instead (honestly hope not lol, but I could see that too)
Oda is infamous for dramatic dragging at the penultimate end. I am getting Dressrosa scares. But it is worth only of Kaidou kills some scabbards or Marco, otherwise just pointless drag.

Actually funny how Yonko fans tried to make fun for years of Marco blocking Akainu's random punch meant for Luffy

And now Marco in a much worse shape does the same to Kaido's boro breath
It's not a "random punch meant for Luffy". It is the same magma punch Akainu uses to blew holes into everyone. Molten rock propelled through the opponent using his muscle strength. A bloodlusted Akainu, that is.

Meanwhile it was just a fire breath from Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.