Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imu will present the main thing. Not papazuki, mate.
He won't be at the Final War I think. That one will likely take place in New Marineford and mostly involve the Marines, and only partially the CP0. I don't expect Im to get up from his throne and head to the Battlefield.

I think there will a World Government final arc and it will kinda feel like Saint Seiya when the Zodiac Knights fought the Golden Saints.

It's all of a matter of plot armor. Luffy will likely be back also.
Indeed your mind is indeed this linear. You don't understand Marco could not be killed in the first place, he served for the future.
Only Kaido killed Luffy with G4 + FS + Adv CoA + Adv CoC.
3 admiraLs together and Mihawk could not kill Pre TS Luffy.
Kaido >>>> your fav. Truly The World's Strongest

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Devil fruit carries the spirit of the user as well.

It's clear now that gomu gomu no ni was joyboy fruit.

The awakening of the df brought the spirit of joyboy back.

But it's stupid to say Luffy is no more. You people really think Luffy is dead lmao

There has to be a catch

As Enel's fruit restarted his heart Luffy's seems to be doing the same here, and his heartbeat is different because he is awakened.
Gonna leave the forum until the next spoilers drop but I am 100% sure there won't be any reincarnation or possession bullshit around this.
See ya guys

Look crybaby Zoro is the second most important character in Wano. I dont fuking care what you want or if you need to cope, he is going to come back and face Kaido as the so call monstrous samurai:myman::suresure::kuzanshut:
You watch two piece 🤣🤣🤣 Zoro the useless cross lost a lot after he promise that he will never lose again. Sanji saved zoros ass and use him as a weapon kid 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.