• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
kaido killed luffy with a blunt attack.

that's insane.
Didn't Zoro who had three swords to protect him get 30 of his bones broken against an unserious Kaido and Linlin??
Didn't he meet the grim reaper as a result of that one attack???:pepeke:

Now compare that to Luffy's multiple assaults from a serious Kaido who has been infusing his attacks.

Nope.
Flower Capital might be ~20km or even ~25km. Zunisha standing straight on front of it might give an answer.
Those mountains are rather hills. Compare the trees on top of them and the houses beneath. Those are not Mountains.

The castle, which has 5 floors, is already comparable in height to those hills. And note how this castle is already standing out and seen even from afar from Onigashima's perspective.

The scan you posted is also interesting. Take a closer note:

the tree on top of this "mountain" makes up half of it's size. Compared to Zunisha, this random tree might as well be around 5km in height.

Though don't get me wrong, I can see Oda randomly assigning a size to the flower capital of like 10-20km. I'm just saying that Oda is rather terrible when it comes to depicting these sizes, as he seemingly isn't aware of how big 10-20km actually is visually, lol.

Go back and reread his chapter. Nami explained it just fine
The whole thing is a contradction dude , then she said that he is massaging his heart but how can a dead person can be able to do that? if there is no will there is no action either. Enel's heart stopped = he was dead , so why can he massage his heart?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Didn't Zoro who had three swords to protect him get 30 of his bones broken against an unserious Kaido and Linlin??
Didn't he meet the grim reaper as a result of that one attack???:pepeke:

Now compare that to Luffy's multiple assaults from a serious Kaido who has been infusing his attacks.
That attacks stronger than everything kaido done to luffy and zoro didn't die taking x 2 of it

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
All I'm thinking about right now is how we're going to see all of the flashbacks with Luffy in the anime as each of these named characters go and fight Kaido. Remembering all the good things that Luffy did.

Prepare for that.
:doffyou:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Those mountains are rather hills. Compare the trees on top of them and the houses beneath. Those are not Mountains.

The castle, which has 5 floors, is already comparable in height to those hills. And note how this castle is already standing out and seen even from afar from Onigashima's perspective.

The scan you posted is also interesting. Take a closer note:

the tree on top of this "mountain" makes up half of it's size. Compared to Zunisha, this random tree might as well be around 5km in height.

Though don't get me wrong, I can see Oda randomly assigning a size to the flower capital of like 10-20km. I'm just saying that Oda is rather terrible when it comes to depicting these sizes, as he seemingly isn't aware of how big 10-20km actually is visually, lol.
From the perspective of this panel, it is obvious to assume that kaido if he wants to he can make ZOU float.
Are you aware of this?​

Status
Not open for further replies.