Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre wrong. And you act like Zoro didnt recover from a magic healing from Zou. Didnt Zoro got knock out too after his figut with Killer? And he took an attack less less stronger than what Luffy took.
Does that mean hes easy to get knocked?

Its always different on every fight. Zoro took hakai to sacrifice himself. A moment late and hes dead.

You cant really compare two different scenarios or your logic is already out. And I wouldnt really call someone has a less endurance than Zoro after he took out the bolo breath that shook the island itself.
If he took a medicine, then its not magic, you idiot.
:mihugh:
If Luffy took a blade to the torso like Zoro did he would be KOed, let alone be able to fight back like Zoro did. I claim Luffy have less endurance because he gets KOed by every fucking thing, even Apoo and Sanji's shitty kicks...let me remind you that not even P1 got KOed by those...NOT EVEN FUCKING PAGE ONE. Anyone claiming Luffy is better at enduring damage is completely and utterly delusional.

Something that should be noted is that CP0 are secret agents, even if their actions may be considered "heroic" (at least for the World Govt.) they are bound to be shadows.
Nobody will ever know of Mr. Go sacrifice. The understanding of this makes Mr. Go's behavior even more badass and, in a sense, admirable.
He's not Luffy, Kidd or someone like that who's feats are meant to be sung around as legends.
He lives in silence and dies in silence (assuming that he's really dead).

@TheAncientCenturion @RayanOO

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nice but advCoC is useless against Snakeman proven in chapter 1042 Kaido must use FS to counter Snakeman.
Did Kaido use COC to defend? I was talking about Zoro using COA coating to protect himself btw. Tbh, he doesn't even need COA coating if we're talking about WCI Luffy. He'd muscle through the attack and uses Tatsumaki to swat Luffy away. It was so weak that Katakuri was withstanding it. Zoro isn't budging from that.

Let's say like ichigo hollow, goku ssj3, naruto +4 tails. You know when they use it they are invincible. It's a shonen thing bro so it kinda give some hope for futures arcs because oda showed many PU in this arc lol! All became useless btw ...
Ichigo Hollow is okay, he most likely was invincible.

But Goku SSJ3 didn't beat anyone.
Naruto 4+ tails beated anyone? I don't remember. Even 1 tail is not beating Sasuke.

What else?

And back to Ichigo, his hollow at least wasn't ever said to be a god or something similar to that like JoyBoy is.

Did Kaido use COC to defend? I was talking about Zoro using COA coating to protect himself btw. Tbh, he doesn't even need COA coating if we're talking about WCI Luffy. He'd muscle through the attack and uses Tatsumaki to swat Luffy away. It was so weak that Katakuri was withstanding it. Zoro isn't budging from that.
That's good feat for Katakuri though not Zoro who fainted with hole in his chest unlike Katakuri.

Tatsumaki needed pre time. Zoro would get hit by 3 Jet CUlverins by then. Continue gets hit 6.300+ punches for 35 minutes until Zoro collapses.

Status
Not open for further replies.