Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No evidence. But your copium, clown.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro will sleep until wano end. :saden:
lmao ..no evidence ? luffy looks like + 800 years old to you ??? my rubber boi is still teen and old ass elephant wno knows joiboi confirms that he returned.. your mc been possessed by fraud my fellow.. You should search for exorcist to save rubbers ass rather than wasting your time here
:milaugh:

Luffy is not dead!!! Clowns!!!

Enma gets to take over Zoro's body. Then his name change to Roronoa enma.

Raid Suit gets to take over Sanji's body. Then his name change to Judges son.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

WCI arc: Luffy gets FS and a new transformation.
Admirals fan: Surely admirals have FS.
WANO Start: Kaidou One-Hit Luffy in his G4 transformation with FS.

Udon arc: Luffy obtains Haki Barrier and Internal Destruction:
Admirals fan: Admirals certainly have barrier and internal Destruction.
Roof Start: Dragon Kaido defeats G4 Luffy by exhaustion, and Hybrido Kaido makes a low difference on Luffy.

Roof chapter 1010: Luffy unlocks Adcoc (Pre-Adcoc):
Admirals fan: Admirals sure have Adcoc.
Chapter 1013 (3 chapter later): Kaido defeats Luffy and throws him off the island.

Chapter 1026: Luffy versus Kaido begins, with Luffy having full mastery of Adcoc.
Admirals fan: He sure beats kaido now, With: Coa, Ryou, Barrier, Inner Destruction and Acoc.
Chapter 1043: Kaido killed Luffy.

Chapter 1043: Luffy has awakened and Joyboy too.
Admirals fan: Surely the Admirals have woken up too and have Joyboy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, lol. Fate told him to go to wherever he went. Every dick and harry will say after something happened because it is fated to happen. Losers talk. And guess you are one of them. You know in real life losers also say the same thing. That guy achieved because it is a fate. Fortune favors the brave. Freedom is doing anything you want.
You can make up any excuse you want to try to fool yourself, but that won't change what Oda said.

This photo was taken by me from page 346 of Databook Green. If you don't believe me, I can take others from other angles with no problem. It's in Portuguese, but don't worry, I'll translate for you.

O que eu vou te contar agora é um segredo, portanto gostaria que você mantivesse essa informação só pra você e não espalhasse para ninguém, isso vai ser um segredo só nosso. Existem pessoas nesse mundo que são extremamente afortunadas, verdadeiros heróis que foram escolhidos pelos céus. É combinando suas forças com essa sorte que eles são capazes de feitos realmente extraordinários. Essa conversa é sobre nosso capitão Monkey D. Luffy e percebam que o seu nome romanizado é "Luffy" com "L" e não com "R".

A palavra "Luff" significa "direcionar o navio para o vento". Não acha que combina muito bem com um capitão pirata? Para mim não há nome melhor para um homem que zarpou rumo aos mates com tudo. Desde sempre recebo cartas de alguns leitores que perceberam a conexão e elas sempre traziam um sorriso aos meus lábios, mas eu nunca falei nada sobre isso antes. Afinal, ficando calado, as pessoas iam achar que eu realmente nomeei o Luffy assim de propósito (Será que foi só coincidência?)

Dito tudo isso, acho que o Luffy já nasceu sob a estrela da sorte.

What I'm going to tell you now is a secret, so I would like you to keep this information to yourself and not share it with anyone, this will be our secret alone. There are people in this world who are extremely fortunate, true heroes who were chosen by the heavens. It is by combining their strengths with this luck that they are capable of truly extraordinary feats. This conversation is about our captain Monkey D. Luffy and notice that his romanized name is "Luffy" with "L" and not with "R".

The word "Luff" means "to direct the ship into the wind". Don't you think you're a good match for a pirate captain? For me there is no better name for a man who set sail for the kills with everything. I've always received letters from some readers who noticed the connection and they always brought a smile to my lips, but I've never said anything about it before. After all, keeping quiet, people would think I actually named Luffy that on purpose (Was it just coincidence?)

Having said all that, I think Luffy was already born under the lucky star.

Anyone who thinks this will result in Luffy disappearing and some new character taking his place is in for a rude awakening (no pun intended)

I think the smile on Luffy's face is his own as his fruit is awakening. Likely the case will be Kaido wrecking the live floor similar to how Oars wrecked the SH's.

Luffy will see all the fire lanterns going up or one will get stuck on the island or something and he'll see a wish on there which motivates him for 1 more round.

Luffy blocks Kaido in his new form and the final 1 v 1 starts with everyone watching and Luffy KO's Kaido in front of everyone as the sun rises.

:steef:

Joy Boy , Pirate King, Emperor = Title.
Luffy, Zoro, Roger = Name.
Or you can't read, clown.:milaugh:

Post automatically merged:

Zorotards produce toxic because Zoro still just weakling YC1 level. :milaugh:
lmao,, cry lil bit more about titles and pamper yourself with these pink ass lies.. how title returns as soon as your boi's heart stops ? if you cant handle possession by a ghost , than find exorcist as i recommended before
:milaugh:

What I'm going to tell you now is a secret, so I would like you to keep this information to yourself and not share it with anyone, this will be our secret alone. There are people in this world who are extremely fortunate, true heroes who were chosen by the heavens. It is by combining their strengths with this luck that they are capable of truly extraordinary feats. This conversation is about our captain Monkey D. Luffy and notice that his romanized name is "Luffy" with "L" and not with "R".

The word "Luff" means "to direct the ship into the wind". Don't you think you're a good match for a pirate captain? For me there is no better name for a man who set sail for the kills with everything. I've always received letters from some readers who noticed the connection and they always brought a smile to my lips, but I've never said anything about it before. After all, keeping quiet, people would think I actually named Luffy that on purpose (Was it just coincidence?)

thx

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You can make up any excuse you want to try to fool yourself, but that won't change what Oda said.

This photo was taken by me from page 346 of Databook Green. If you don't believe me, I can take others from other angles with no problem. It's in Portuguese, but don't worry, I'll translate for you.

O que eu vou te contar agora é um segredo, portanto gostaria que você mantivesse essa informação só pra você e não espalhasse para ninguém, isso vai ser um segredo só nosso. Existem pessoas nesse mundo que são extremamente afortunadas, verdadeiros heróis que foram escolhidos pelos céus. É combinando suas forças com essa sorte que eles são capazes de feitos realmente extraordinários. Essa conversa é sobre nosso capitão Monkey D. Luffy e percebam que o seu nome romanizado é "Luffy" com "L" e não com "R".

A palavra "Luff" significa "direcionar o navio para o vento". Não acha que combina muito bem com um capitão pirata? Para mim não há nome melhor para um homem que zarpou rumo aos mates com tudo. Desde sempre recebo cartas de alguns leitores que perceberam a conexão e elas sempre traziam um sorriso aos meus lábios, mas eu nunca falei nada sobre isso antes. Afinal, ficando calado, as pessoas iam achar que eu realmente nomeei o Luffy assim de propósito (Será que foi só coincidência?)

Dito tudo isso, acho que o Luffy já nasceu sob a estrela da sorte.

Não sabia que você era português.

Status
Not open for further replies.