Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Man, while it's not beyond the imagination that Kaido would be Looney Tuned during the fight due to a jolly nature in his character, I can't imagine Akainu in this situation... At least in BB and Shanks it's still imaginable since they're jolly... But Akainu?

This may actually be Kaido‘s demise I don‘t know. It‘s time actually
We will have two chapters assuming kaido doesn't have new form/awakening minus FB but the fact kaido knows about awakening and momonosuke can directly use his dragon form tends me to believe he has one

Also we got confirmation that zoan awakenings get a new form like luffy

My guess is, Kaido will go out of control in awakening and Luffy won't have a choice but to fight to best of his abilities and pretty seriously, Yamato and Momo being there gives me the red flags that Kaido is about to fall in the next chapters lol

We will have two chapters assuming kaido doesn't have new form/awakening minus FB but the fact kaido knows about awakening and momonosuke can directly use his dragon form tends me to believe he has one

Also we got confirmation zoan awakenings get new form like luffy
Yeah that‘s a good point, that may indicate he has awakening, but could also be a fake out from Oda.

Remember there is literally one thing people have forgotten: Big Mom mentioning Kaido‘s victory cry. I mean Kaido literally has beaten/„killed“ Luffy 3 chapters ago and we didn‘t hear a victory cry. is it another fake out or???

What kinda shit am I reading rn:

Oda's turning the final fight against the strongest Yonkou into a cartoon battle. Dude's really tryna ruin decades of quality one chapter at a time.

When Luffy goes G5 he feels like a totally different character - he's overly goofy and personally I'm not a fan. There's zero tension in this whatsoever; at the very least, if only Luffy was goofy then it'd be whatever but he turns the entire manga into a cartoon just by existing. If all his fights from here on out turn into cartoon battles I'mma be pissed.

Featwise, G5 is weaker than G4 atm anyway, it's just way more versatile and provides blunt immunity. But G5 literally just lost to Sober Kaido and had to restart his heart. I feel like awakening should've been saved for Luffy's next big battle - this is all just too much, too soon and totally unbelievable in my opinion. Fairy Tail levels of writing rn.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I mean that it’s impossible to say which attack did the most damage to Luffy since everything is a gag
The thing is he couldn't offset boro breath in some way, like he did with his club attacks, so maybe it didn't do the most damage to him, but it was the most effective in maintaining its intended output.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Guys I don't know if Kaido'll last long enough for ZKK to happen :gokulaugh:

All that said this is fucking goated. I said it before but Oda actually embracing the meme and going full Toon Force just makes this great, if he had half assed the ridiculous aspect this would've been so much worse.

So even after Luffy's awakening Kaidou is still having the upper hand...

I admit that I would have changed my mind about Sanji being stronger than Luffy if Luffy had managed to overwhelm Kaidou immediately after his awakening, just like Sanji did to Queen after unlocking Ifrit Jambe, but this chapter confirmed that such turned out not to be the case.

Therefore I still believe that:

Sanji>Luffy>Zoro