Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you not read? He says “it should be safe to say you awakened you paramecia fruit. But this transformation is typical of a zoan”
Because zoans allow you to transform and not paramecias and not logias. He does not say the mythical zoans give you an extra form.
He is confused because Luffy’s abilities work like a paramecia yet allow him to transform like a zoan. You are misunderstanding the circumstances and only reading one panel and not everything.
You are brain dead idiot if you can't comprehend simple english "But the transformation is typical of zoan" Please use glasses before reading

Every zoan fruit the moment you eat then gives you zoan and hybrid forms -- That is same with every zoan user period

--With awakening it gives you a 4th new form like luffy is showing
Where does it say that it gives a 4th form?
Luffy only has one and that is after awakening
Marco can turn parts of him into fire and phoenix or completely.
Sengoku has only one form so far

Where does it say that it gives a 4th form?
Luffy only has one and that is after awakening
Marco can turn parts of him into fire and phoenix or completely.
Sengoku has only one form so far
--No luffy's fruit is plain human model -- As every depiction of nika has been human like so luffy's Base and zoan forms are same as human form

--As I said when a human eats normal human model DF they don't get any forms because they cancel each other

--Marco clearly showed three forms -- Base ; his full bird form i.e. zoan and Hybrid where his wings and feets are birdlike

--Sengoku also is a human model and he hasn't shown everything

Sure, but Kaidou has a fish fruit. So for all we know Kaidou's awakening was what changed him from fish to dragon (after all the legend his mythical zoan is based on is the fish that swam up the river to become a dragon).
Eastern dragons are fishes more than anything, the legend you mention is far from the only thing they have in common. Also, in One Piece itself these creatures have always been addressed as fishes, including Luffy comparing Momo to an eel (a Momo who, by the way, is a dragon himself, not a fish who needs to be awakened).

Kaido switches between hybrid, human and full zoan. As far as we know, awakened zoans can't do that. The awakened impel down guards and Luffy stay in their awakened form and that's it.
The awakened jailers at impel down are almost mindless.
i have a theory that they are object that ate fruits and then some how got forcefully awakened. That’s why they don’t switch and follow orders obediently and also never talk.
Kaido is a person with a mind ofc he can switch.

Manga told us zoan awakenings get a new form. It didn't necessarily say what that form is, or that it has to be a 4th form or that it has to go base->full->hybrid->awakening. Kaidou could already be awakened.
He didn´t used his awakened form yet, all he do was using hybrid form.
So you point doesn´t make any sense..

Again, where is King's hybrid form? Does he just have less mastery than Kaku?
Here?

Some people here already cope hard due the fear that Kaido could use his awakening soon, don´t worry guys, this is going to happen, like it or not.

It seems you haven't read the manga properly

--Every zoan fruit the moment you eat then gives you zoan and hybrid forms -- That is same with every zoan user period

--With awakening it gives you a 4th new form like luffy is showing

--King/queen/marco are not awakened users and are not mentioned as such
Have we ever actually seen a zoan user display those 4 forms? (base, zoan, hybrid, awakened)

Okay let’s explain something for everyone here.
Zoans work like this
Human form
Animal form
And animal + human form also known as hybrid form

Chopper also has this because he is a reindeer who ate the human fruit. So basically
He either
Reindeer
Human
And reindeerhuman

kaido has normal, dragon and hybrid

sengoku has two forms and mark my words only 2
Because
Human (normal)
And Buddha
Both are human forms because he ate a hito hito no mi and human + human = human
The same goes for Luffy
Normal luff and Nika form
Their is no in between or hybrid form because again human plus human is human

Marco is special because he can go full Phoenixe or transform only a body part. This isn’t really hybrid form. Because all zoans transform their entire body when they go hybrid. Marco can transform only his legs or only his hands. Whatever he chooses. Why because his fruits acts like a logia and logias can transform only parts of them into an element or everything. But this applies only for Marco cuz only his fruit act like a logia.
The other zoans act like zoans and follow the same awakening rules as normal zoans. Especially kaidos that follows all the zoan rules. Luffy’s doesn’t follow the zoan rules, his awakening is different.

I think that if Oda really wanted us to think Kaido is using his awakened form he would've stated it, instead of just having Law tell us he's using his hybrid form.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido in a few chapters:willsmith:
Honestly that's a fair point. But it also feels like he has waited excessively long to unveil a new form for Kaidou. Like what would the story even do with that? When G5 Luffy and Kaidou faced off at the end of 1044 it said the battle had reached it's finale.

Have we ever actually seen a zoan user display those 4 forms? (base, zoan, hybrid, awakened)
Luffy is the first one to show mythical awakening and as I have said a bunch of times now Luffy's base == Luffy's zoan == Luffy's hybrid form all are same because its a basic human model ; unlike sengoku who is budha nika looks like normal human

Honestly that's a fair point. But it also feels like he has waited excessively long to unveil a new form for Kaidou. Like what would the story even do with that?
I think he wants to make Luffy's defeat more dramatic, giving us Kaido's flashback and his new transformation when everyone is least expecting it.

Luffy is the first one to show mythical awakening and as I have said a bunch of times now Luffy's base == Luffy's zoan == Luffy's hybrid form all are same because its a basic human model ; unlike sengoku who is budha nika looks like normal human
Take Luffy and Marco out of the equation because their fruits don’t work like other mythical zoans or just regular zoans. Have we ever seen these 4 forms that you guys claim exist and show me a panel where it says that awakening gives an extra form. Luffy doesn’t count his fruit is Different. Show me prove and I will then agree that kaido will get an extra form.

sengoku has two forms and mark my words only 2
Because
Human (normal)
And Buddha
Both are human forms because he ate a hito hito no mi and human + human = human
The same goes for Luffy
Normal luff and Nika form
Their is no in between or hybrid form because again human plus human is human
Sengoku is a Daibutsu and it would be quite easy to design a hybrid form; in fact, wouldn't surprise me his Marineford form was his hybrid, totally looks like one while lacking full Daibutsu traits.

Marco is special because he can go full Phoenixe or transform only a body part. This isn’t really hybrid form. Because all zoans transform their entire body when they go hybrid. Marco can transform only his legs or only his hands. Whatever he chooses. Why because his fruits acts like a logia and logias can transform only parts of them into an element or everything. But this applies only for Marco cuz only his fruit act like a logia.
The other zoans act like zoans and follow the same awakening rules as normal zoans. Especially kaidos that follows all the zoan rules. Luffy’s doesn’t follow the zoan rules, his awakening is different.
Marco isn't special. Orochi, Pekoms, Funkfreed, Onigumo, King and Kaido himself have all shown such partial transformations like Marco's.

Luffy is the first one to show mythical awakening and as I have said a bunch of times now Luffy's base == Luffy's zoan == Luffy's hybrid form
Right what I'm saying is that is a decent speculative conclusion. Absolutely could be true, but isn't necessarily. Luffy could also just work differently from other zoans.