Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we now have the actual beheading of a main antagonist on panel. I wonder what else will be used to shift the goal posts now?

Kaido himself says he is not as soft as orochi - his ability to inflict pain and suffering on the people of wano will make Orochi look like childs play.

He has resolved to make Kaido his dominion and being driven out has never been a permanent solution

He's escaped imprisonment several times already and his 7 previous defeats have not deterred his mission one bit - Kaido will settle for nothing less than Wano itself

He has broken the will of the samurai and spit on their honor and code. The sun god who is ferociously battling the king of beasts right now still does not see himself as one of the samurai , nor is he viewed as one by the tyrant who has subjugated this nation.

How can he be the ultimate redeemer of a land who's way of life has been trampled upon for decades?

There is still one man who may be able to rise to the task. Someone who fully embodies the values and honor of this land even though he never stepped foot in it until a short time ago. Someone who has resolved to become the King of Hell. The term "hell" has been used numerous to refer to this very land. Interestingly, his new found epithet can also be read as the "King of Samurai". This man, who has inherited the will of the previous Samurai who struck awe in Kaido, has ambitions so mighty that his name will reach the heavens themselves.

He is currently battling the concept of death itself, I wonder what follows next when he inevitably emerges victorious? Make no mistake, the samurai WILL be redeemed.

What connection did Luffy had with previous island he saved?

I think Dragon is in the admiral range, maybe even ~ Akainu, so Sabo should help him to tip the scale. I doubt Dragon is above Akainu powerwise.
Dragon is surely equal to Akainu. I think giving him any aid would be disrespectful to him so if it happens it should be 1v1 imo.

Narrative wise why should Dragon fight Akainu though?
Dragon is all about the CD with the Gorosei and Imu sitting on top while we know that the RA have no issue with the Navy.

There's no akainu vs luffy
Yeah this is where we disagree lol. Villains after Kaido do not have to vertically progress upwards. Enel would probably kill Lucci.

I don't expect Akainu to tank 100 attacks from 20 different people over the course of 70 chapters, but I do believe his AP is one of the highest in the series. One wrong move, you are dead. That is significant. I'd make the same argument with Kizaru. He's clearly faster than Kaido and would need to be dealt with FS, which Luffy has not mastered.

There are ways to make future battles outside of Blackbeard feel more dangerous than Kaido

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
There's no necessity for the Mera Mera overpowering the Magu Magu. We got past that when Akainu made it clear that there's an entire tier between the two abilities imo.
I disagree here. I think that specifically has to happen.
And due to how regular fire powers have been lame, a fire user has to take his flames to another level and Sabo is the best candidate.
There is Sanji too but due to how Sanji's fights are, I dont think it's a respectful pairing for Akainu.
Due to final war mirroring Skypiea and Luffy doing close to nothing outside Enel fight, chances of Luffy vs Akainu are very slim, imo.

We might get a clash between them when Akainu throws an insult like he did for WB and baits Ace, now he will insult Ace and bait Luffy who will do the same thing as he did in WCI - "just one hit" and he would move on after that...
Luffy gets beaten up in his fights, that's why he cannot fight lethal people.
That's why Oda keeps him away from swordsmen and that's why he should keep him away from Akainu as well.
But we will see, I guess...

Dragon is surely equal to Akainu. I think giving him any aid would be disrespectful to him so if it happens it should be 1v1 imo.

Dragon is all about the CD with the Gorosei and Imu sitting on top while we know that the RA have no issue with the Navy.
Akainu is only interested in Luffy because he is Dragon's son. They have some connection forsure.

Like I said, read Eten's translations lol.

It's clear that Pages 2, 5, 8, 10, 13 and 14 are missing. Page 2 is Momo tryibg to move the island. Page 5 is the rest of Luffy and Kaido's conversation on the big dragon double spread. The last 4 are the flashback pages.

I.e. there is no other Orochi fire page lol
Eten just translates speak bubbles lol
You can't know for sure because he doesn't describe the chapter like redon

Kaidou obviously seems to be much stronger than Akainu now, but I'm quite sure Akainu will look more powerful than Kaidou when he begins to go all out in the arc in which he's the main villain.
Easiest explanation is just that his AP is higher, because it should be. However Akainu isn't tanking hits for 80+ chapters. I think people vastly underestimate admiral strength though.

He's probably comparable to a Yonko, while his Admirals are somewhere above or comparable to YCs (likely higher but it depends on the Yonko, because we don't know where Shiryu or Ben Beckmann stand at this point). You have scenes of Marco and Ben Beckmann doing things that put Admirals at least on a standoff (not to say that they'd win, but you get the point)..

Yeah, that's the point. Since Dragon personally does not have much business with Akainu in particular, he wouldn't be disrespected by having Sabo aiding him. But might as well be Dragon vs. Akainu in a 1 on 1.

And while Dragon is about abolishing or reforming the WG, I doubt having business with Imu himself would be within his scope. I also doubt he will fight a Gorosei. The Gorosei aren't really top class fighters. While Akainu is someone who basically protects the Tenryuubito and strictly and blindly follows orderss. So by fighting Akainu, Dragon would fight the Celestials strongest shield. While Luffy himself would take care of Imu. That is, if Imu is a fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.