Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said this before I'll say it again.

Zoro Use Enma against Kaido First time : Breaks the First horn (Attack - Flying dragon Blaze)

Kaido Using Fire dragon mode : Melts the second horn

Zoro Attack against King: Flying Dragon : Hell Blaze

Kaido Attack against Luffy : Ascending Dragon : 8 trigrams Flame

Zoro has Fire fox style , Adv coc , Enma , (Grim reaper plot still to be solved also, The weapon grim reaper was carrying is similar To What he was using against Killer fight that scythe , This could be Oda foreshadowing Zoro getting a weapon of Underworkd , weapon of king of Underworld, Enma).

Final attacks could be. Zoro using Flying Dragon : (Some name) hell blaze but in the Form of Ashura. There's no way we ain't getting ashura.

Vs Kaido Final Attack could be. ASCENDING DRAGON : Acala ( Only remaining Attack OUT of all the 5 wisdom kings.).
Move aside.this is battle between bosses and the best among the best.

Zoro is dying. He will wake up on the next yeat.Just deal with it

I said this before I'll say it again.

Zoro Use Enma against Kaido First time : Breaks the First horn (Attack - Flying dragon Blaze)

Kaido Using Fire dragon mode : Melts the second horn

Zoro Attack against King: Flying Dragon : Hell Blaze

Kaido Attack against Luffy : Ascending Dragon : 8 trigrams Flame

Zoro has Fire fox style , Adv coc , Enma , (Grim reaper plot still to be solved also, The weapon grim reaper was carrying is similar To What he was using against Killer fight that scythe , This could be Oda foreshadowing Zoro getting a weapon of Underworkd , weapon of king of Underworld, Enma).

Final attacks could be. Zoro using Flying Dragon : (Some name) hell blaze but in the Form of Ashura. There's no way we ain't getting ashura.

Vs Kaido Final Attack could be. ASCENDING DRAGON : Acala ( Only remaining Attack OUT of all the 5 wisdom kings.).
So luffy does not defeat kaido??

Status
Not open for further replies.