Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's wait for the panels before we declare this is over some of you guys were saying Luffy would burry him in the sea with that punch but instead fall on the flower capital. He hasn't used any awakening so far we know of :sanmoji:

No, he chained her to keep her in the island, he killed everyome that tried to befriend Yamato to keep her isolated. And like I said it could just be so she could become the shogun, but it was never implied to be the case. He wanted to face Joyboy and the prophecy stated that he would appear at Wano, so he had no reason to leave until BM allied with him and they decided to begin a world war. As far as we know he had no reason to want Orochi dead up until then
That was after she claimed to be Oden, which makes sense that he specifically tried to break her spirit. That’s what kaido does

also again I highly doubt he planned to keep orochi, a weakling like that Is a liability

I'm wondering if Oda originally had a longer flashback planned for Kaido, something like the Oden one but decided to cut it short to move the plot along and get out of Wano quicker?

Realistically though, he probably just wants to keep hype baiting and milking us and making everyone buy merchandise to try and get all the info they should be getting from the manga. Not to mention the anime putting in extra scenes to make up for the cutting of stuff in the manga but then causing an endless debate on the canonicity of it.
I dont think oda does it for money, well toei definitely does it
Oda enjoys making things

G

Gorosei Informer

Its funny how Oda has written how bad starvation is throughout One Piece, how keeps emphasising the horrors of it and making Sanji and Luffy fight against it especially BUT he LOVES to starve us instead!

:joker::nicagesmile::saden::risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.