What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87

With a long break coming,what do you think happens?

Do you think Wano is done? ZKK? Seems like only 2 chapters left.
I dont think it is possible to wrap up a mega arc like Wano in 4 chapters after fights when he spent 12 chapters wrapping up Dressrosa.
ch1050 - bam, Kaido drops.
ch1051 - bam, Momo shogun.
ch1052 - bam, bath and Admiral silhouette.
ch1053 - bam, Admiral and bounties.
ch1054 - bam, on the road to Elbaf.

If he were to go from finishing a fight to leaving Wano in 3 chapters, he would have gone insane.
I think Wano is far from done, at least 15% left.
I dont know how anyone can think Wano has ended when nothing in Wano really ended.
This one-month break seems a trick for Oda to stretch ZKK to November for Zoro's birthday.
Countless plotlines are left pending. Fandom is just impatient as usual. :yasu:

The problem is that this is it for Zoro.

This was the time for him to have any focus narratively.

From now on, he will just be the fighter that goes against Shiryu, Kizaru or Fujitora, and maybe old dude with Shodai.

Mihawk's duel will the last thing in the story where Zoro will have narrative weight in this story.

And it won't be a long thing.

It's gonna be a 1 chapter done.

Because the final saga will have to back to focusing on Luffy, and have a few good narrative moments for Usopp and maybe Nami.

In fact, i think Law is destined to have a more impactful moment beucase of the eternal youth surgery thing.

It's frustrating asf, Zoro is referecend in chapter 2 and introduced in chapter 3. The man has been with us since the start, second most popular One Piece character.

and this is all Oda had to offer.
I think it’s because it seems like Oda either doesn know or doesn’t cares about Zoros character.

As long as Zoro keeps getting stronger it can be used as his “character arc” because that’s what Oda has diluted his character down to. His strength. Zoro showing to be weaker than others then growing stronger has become the only character arcs he’s getting which is such bullshit.

Robin didn't get much development with the SHs either except for Luffy
Because she didn’t consider any of them crew mates

That is the fundamental difference between Yamato and Robins introductions

One already considers herself a part of the crew

One never thought she belonged with them

To be fair he definitely didnt plan for the end to be like this, he is probably just as tired as we are after 4 years in the same arc:josad:
But he's the damn writer, he should finish this on a great note (which was hard but still possible).

Instead he just decided to pull out before the climax, never actually let the climax happen even after his pull-out and leaving everyone and their mother confused in the process.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zunesha is the worst one for me lol

big ass animal comes here because Momo calls him

and then ups and leaves for nothing
The biggest piss take would be Zunesha chatting all that shit about his nakama awakening after 800 years only for this big ass elephant to leave without saying a word to Luffy:josad:

The problem is that this is it for Zoro.

This was the time for him to have any focus narratively.

From now on, he will just be the fighter that goes against Shiryu, Kizaru or Fujitora, and maybe old dude with Shodai.

Mihawk's duel will the last thing in the story where Zoro will have narrative weight in this story.

And it won't be a long thing.

It's gonna be a 1 chapter done.

Because the final saga will have to back to focusing on Luffy, and have a few good narrative moments for Usopp and maybe Nami.

In fact, i think Law is destined to have a more impactful moment beucase of the eternal youth surgery thing.

It's frustrating asf, Zoro is referecend in chapter 2 and introduced in chapter 3. The man has been with us since the start, second most popular One Piece character.

and this is all Oda had to offer.
I’m not that pessimistic.

Oda‘s gave Zoro good stuff for plenty of arcs before Wano where there he had no links to the arc, he gave him good stuff in Wano, he’ll give him more good stuff in the future.

Next weeks chapter will have a conversation between Zoro and Momo where Momo says how awesome it was when Zoro killed Kaido after he came out of the volcano in his awakened form, Zoro just smiles and it's never mentioned again.

I

Indigo

Robin didn't get much development with the SHs either except for Luffy
but she didn't actually join there

that's the Robin dynamic

Robin joins after Enies Lobby

before that she was using the Straw Hats to survive, like Aokiji said she did with many crews

she just called them by nicknames, not even their names

only after Water 7 and Enies Lobby she trully joins

same for Nami

she doesn't join during Orange Town, Syrup Village and Baratie

until then she was just using Zoro and Luffy to fight the bad guys and steal the money

she only truly joins in Arlong

now you tell me, do you think we have time for a Yamato focused arc so that she can get the same treatment?

odas editors were telling us the Luffy vs Kaido fight was reaching its climax for nearly 20 chapters we will get the greenbull reveal and new bounties and maybe the tease of lore piece then go on the month break (which can only be a good thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.