What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

The most likely scenario is that he’s there to take Robin, given that he literally interrupted the Gorosei/CP0 and told them to wait for him.

Think of his personality. He’s a bull. I think it fits if he’s doing something bold/stupid.
i would love for that to be the case

and there's already setup for it, with Robin being alone because of searching / reading poneglyphs

so there's a chance

i just hope that a few guys like Luffy and Sanji catch that happening with their observations

otherwise it will be another PIS

bit of an odd message in most shonen I have read
starting out with a somewhat underdogs that begins to become too special it stops being a story of inspiration
and rather simply a journey of seeing them get to the top.

I

Indigo

honestly don't do that to yourself imo and no these issues prob won't look any better with a more cumulative read.

when I started reading op , I wasn't old enough to look into any inconsistencies
or flaws , "abandoned plotlines" in the story. at this point I think a lot of us are just reading to finish what we started reading a long time ago. I definitely don't see this series rekindling the sort of emotion I felt towards it as a teenager and I also don't expect it too anymore . when you start seeing op that way, you won't bother .
Welp, that's not encouraging :suresure:

I feel like everytime i have criticism about One Piece is always countered with:

1 - wait for it, it's not over
2 - the problem is your expectations
3 - it's because of the weekly reading, when you can binge it's much better

2 is already solved, after 1052 i truly have no expectations for any characters left

wanted to check if 3 would do anything on a re-read, because earlier arcs of the Pre-TS feel great on re-read, but i don't know about Post-TS...

and 1, not much to do, just wait

:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

bit of an odd message in most shonen I have read
starting out with a somewhat underdogs that begins to become too special it stops being a story of inspiration
and rather simply a journey of seeing them get to the top.
From what i've read

people in Japan love the "chosen one" story structure

so it makes sense why it's so popular

G

Gorosei Informer

This is reserved for a Zoro who will have become strong enough to achieve this feat:

The high astonishing all encompassing ultra iper ginormously glaring Lord Zoro shall unleash a level of potency that will shock the foundations of most downplayers' delusions who are confined in a bubble of bias disallowing their brains to process the right patterns.

He is the true ultimate Lord, the chosen one that shall ultimately surpass even Prime Ryuma.
Great, a new copypasta template!

Forgive me @Finalbeta I couldnt resist!

:myman::yasu:

I

Indigo

Guys, the more I think about it, the worse and worse this chapter seems. I think this might be one of the worst chapters in the series lol
So it's not just me being a Zoro fan right?

because tbh, most of my problems with Wano are not even about Zoro

but of course, they don't believe it

i've had hundreds of posts in this thread, and most people that came up to me quoting and answering me, assumed i was mad just because of ZKK

B

Ballel

So it's not just me being a Zoro fan right?

because tbh, most of my problems with Wano are not even about Zoro

but of course, they don't believe it

i've had hundreds of posts in this thread, and most people that came up to me quoting and answering me, assumed i was mad just because of ZKK
Don't mind them. They're just trolls with surface level reading comprehension.

Status
Not open for further replies.