What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win

Fodder: King-san! Queen-san!!

Queen: Owaaah!! I'm the type who doesn't lose weight on purpose!

Ryokugyu: I told you to stop right!? I would lose my face if i lose to a mere commander! The navy don't have military power to 'clean up the aftermath' right now... As i've predicted you guys...
Damn low top tier King got manhandled and humiliated with backup :josad:

Ulti recovered in the span of maybe five to ten minutes from having her organs blown out. So it's not garbage, but she also wasn't in a good condition and I don't think the damage they accumulated was fully healed.

They don't look worn out either though. Even in the panel King's frustrated but doesn't look too bad otherwise. They were probably 70%-80% healed.
This looks more fair

Oda doesn't treat Big Mom with respect, to be more specific. Let's not forget Shanks, BB, and Kaido are Yonko too.
Kaido also isnt treated with respect. Sure he looks better than Big Mom. But he still screams to every attack he takes and acts like an idiot. BB as well will have the same treatment no doubt. And lol Buggy now is also a Yonko.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes. And those people are smart.

The only people who use the admiral "feats" against WB are clearly illiterate.
These feats are as valid as any other feat. Obviously, the fact that WB was injured shouldn't be overlooked but completely disregarding their feats is worse than ignoring WB's condition.

Nah i just read the One Piece spoilers, but since your not referencing them i thought you upgraded from 3 Piece to 2 Piece i gues you down graded to 4 Piece
King was negged like a fodder, doesnt matter the version of one piece you are reading, its all on paper and in digital format, the fact that greenbull didnt even bothered to look at king and focused on queen should tell you more about your ``King``.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Oda doesn't treat Big Mom with respect, to be more specific. Let's not forget Shanks, BB, and Kaido are Yonko too.
Kaido wasn’t respected too.

One time villain, no backstory, offpanelled doom etc

Kaido was strong no doubt and had a long fight which displayed his abilities and strength but frankly his whole character was disappointing. He only didn’t disappoint in strength department, but for the rest we have nothing

I can see Sanji fighting Kizaru 70% chance green bull 30% chance and fujitora 0% chance

I can see Zoro fighting fujitora 70% chance ( he want to get rid of super nova system and mihawk is one) and 30% chance green bull
Sanji ain’t fighting any admiral, What will Law Kidd yamato do if Sanji is out there fighting admirals lmao make it make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.