Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is exactly the kind of bias I was talking about. You just drafted it into a nice summary for me. Because of this hero bias, Admirals have to work twice as hard as Yonkou to get the same respect, despite everything we've been shown and told in the manga time and time again. There are two apex parties in this manga, Admirals and Yonkou. Oda has drilled this into the manga tirelessly. It starts and ends there. Individuals can be assessed individually.
Why do you pretend to be neutral, you're almost as bad as Kinyagi and Lee when it comes to Admiral wank:sanjimeh:

No one is forced to defend shit, the guy has an amazing showing. Don't mistake this toxic bubble of retards power scaling lip quivers for the majority of rational readers who would look at you people as mentally insane or trolls who wouldn't be worth the time of day. An intelligent reader doesn't need any more evidence beyond Oda himself on multiple occasions placing the Naval Admirals and Yonkos in a similar bracket as the two factions who sit on top of the power hierarchy to come to the conclusion that a single Admiral would be a threat to a single Yonko and vice versa. But now we have to deal with people who are incapable of differentiating power portrayal to character personality and narrative decisions; Greenbull being clearly an emphatic, over the top, animated character is as obvious as Queen being the same, hence why his reaction should be taken into context and understood in accordance to his dialogue.

Greenbull is just as restricted by the narrative as Fuji was in Dressrosa, it's just not as obvious. Greenbull is ultimately only here to be officially introduced and more importantly prove two things, one is that Wano is safe guarded and doesn't need outside protection and two being that the straw hats have reached a level where an Admiral arriving won't have them tripping all over themselves anymore. There's also the necessary growth of Momo into a brave and capable leader like his father which will take precedence over Greenbull swinging his dick around and showing why he's "the boss", because the former was an integral part of this arcs story while the latter is just a power scalers wet dream. If that isn't enough for you then just take it from the man himself that is telling us he's ready to fight Shanks and his crew just not yet, which makes sense since the man would need some backup before going to war with a Yonko, seems pretty reasonable unless you expected something of him which even prime Roger would be incapable of doing solo.

At the end of the day Greenbull was never going to show his full arsenal since he is undoubtably a future opponent and that is enough of an excuse for his "lack of feats", if wiping out two top commanders with ease then going on to subdue multiple commander level threats while having four monsters on guard ready to jump you at any moment all the while you are self admittedly not even being serious is a bad showing. But by all means go ahead and ignore everything even something as basic as how a Logia works for the sake of your agendas.
At last, someone with a brain.

A clown post, as expected from somebody with a clown's name.

"He was fucking terrified", he just said he doesn't want to take on Shanks + His crew, did you forget Beckman is an entity on par with Shanks?? lmao. Then proceeded to say "Not Yet". What terrified did you see?

As for Kaido shit, he wasn't lying, but that had nothing to do with Kaido being superior to him. Since he's literally making his move because they took down Kaido. The fact you made this about powerlevels... Agendapiece is strong in this one.
man you don’t know how we work here so please shut the fuck up.
Anyway, I’ll explain it to you: i was baiting admiral fans, just like 98% of posts you see here.
BTW thank you for the explanation but it wasn’t really needed :gokulaugh:

Idk but if Zoro and Hiyori don't do something I'll tear the walls off of Oda's house and send a pack of wasps at him and his wife.
If Zoro wasnt sleeping for the entire week of timeskip,i would have developed this prediction: Zoro slept with Hiyori during the 1 week timeskip,and at the end of the series Oda would have revealed that Hiyori was pregnant/gave birth to a child (it depends on how much time would have passed) and that kid would have become material for sequels/spin-offs: the son of the world strongest swordman that comes from Wano. It would have been cool.

That's factually more than Kaidou defeated this early into the fight. Raizou this early into the fight against Kaidou was literally making Kaidou scream in pain.
Yeah at full health and in a 9 v 1. At least Kaido redeemed himself by defeating them in base unlike Greenbull who directly expressed inferiority to Kaido and was scared off by Shanks COC

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
At last, someone with a brain.
Tbf this is spoiler discussions, you can't expect people to make sense in here. This space is more like twitter, there's already 823 pages it's setup to be a shitshow. I'm only here cause the admiral fans crying genuinely annoyed me, like stfu and grow a pair. Mans were acting like the world was ending lmfao.

Don't really have to. Your assumption is baseless and burden of proof lies on you to prove your point.

Especially when Ryo's feat of putting down King and Queen surpasses anything Fujitora has ever done. Poor Fuji, man is just a high tier.
:josad:
Where do you see equals in any of those panels? My point is even more towards the OG trio than Fujitora.

Yeah defeating already defeated opponents is a feat now:suresure:

Zoro Final attack : barely 100 meters CoC, jusing 3 swords, almost killed

Shanks simplest attack : half of Flower Capital, using his mind, barely angers him

and retards like @nik87 compare Zoro to Shanks
or even says Zoro wins
This is a dumb post when we don't know the size of Zoro's haki in that attack. That black lighting looks bigger than the island.

If you are talking about the trail of black lightning Zoro left when he first started the attack than than it won't be as big because it only covers the distance Zoro traveled. Zoro didn't travel as far.

Regardless, you are still comparing two different techniques. Zoro used CoC coating. While Shanks seemed to have used some advanced or variation of CoC release that causes pain and/or counters DF power. GB returned to his normal state, mostly, after he was hit by that attack.

I came up with a theory back during WCI. It explained one type of advanced CoC allows the user to effect their environment and cancel out DF power and/or DF awakening in a certain range/area. Think of it as a CoC version of DF awakening. Shanks appears to have done something like that.

Shanks looked pissed off, not barely anger. He was causing his own rookies to pass out. You have nothing to back up that was a simple technique.

Made Wano almost 4 years long and didn't even portray ZKK or did admirals justice 🤔
No need for Justice for either. ZKK was created by the fans, oda May have dropped hints to get people theorizing, but he didn’t owe the fans anything. (He should have just given Zoro an actual plot instead)

And Kaido was sweating when Big Mom came and she didn’t even bring two of her strongest ministers

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Yamato was chilling while been trapped by Aramaki, like was something she can get out of it easily
The girl grew up challenging Kaido to fights, she isn't afraid of the Blitzgreen.

I'm 99% sure Green Bull is going to come back in a hot second, because Oda always gives Admirals hype intros, but this is some crazy subversion of expectations. Honestly, it makes sense, though.

Garp was nervous about just Rayleigh showing up at Marineford. When Shanks showed up, everyone shut down: the Marines and Blackbeard Pirates wanted nothing to do with fighting in a 3-way between them, the dying Whitebeard Pirates with the Red Haired Pirates.

No wonder the WG was so worried about Yonkou joining forces. Give the Rooftop 5 Credit. Big Mom and Kaido would defeat both Admiral combos, IMO. I think only some Akainu and Kizaru has a chance in a 2v2. Aokiji struggles with all of Kaido and Big Mom's flame-based attacks, Fujitora hasn't shown enough for me to trust him against a Yonkou.

Kaido's Flaming Dragon Torch would end Green Bull's whole career, IMO.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Tbf this is spoiler discussions, you can't expect people to make sense in here. This space is more like twitter, there's already 823 pages it's setup to be a shitshow. I'm only here cause the admiral fans crying genuinely annoyed me, like stfu and grow a pair. Mans were acting like the world was ending lmfao.
You would think they'd learn after last chapter but unfortunately it is what it is.

Its not just that, I ain't believing anything from leakers anymore since they've proven to be dishonest crackheads who care more about agendas, online validation & attention more than giving out actual honest leaks. Might as well wait for the chapter to drop every friday at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.