Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
which is why I think oda will do it. When oda wants to wank a character no wank is too small so Blackbeard being so powerful even someone who should counter him can’t beat him seems like the right amount of wank for Luffys next opponent. After all luffys last opponent was constantly said to be the strongest, one on one bet on kaido, and the other shit we had to see
It's idiotic because Oda clearly goes for Luffy being the most powerful with G5 and Nika fruit in general.

Man, BB just taps him and all Luffy has left is Haki...

People are just mad that Whitebeard isn't an edgelord that wanted revenge and end up thinking he was changed now when in reality he has always put more value on keeping his crew safe, he didn't go on a war against Kaido for the same reason he kept telling Ace to not go after Blackbeard, it wasn't ''worth it''.

Some just need to accept they don't like that Whitebeard prioritizes the living instead of living with the fantasy idea that he was a different character, Whitebeard is as much of a revenge driven menace as Luffy is a demonic giant monkey.
Also true. He only cared about his family.

But I do think that was a regret for him and so he absolutely went on to fight for Ace to not have history repeat itself. (It is no accident that it’s 2nd division commander)

Other than that he respected his crew member’s wishes. He even let Oden leave with Roger to actually get one piece.

Also true. He only cared about his family.

But I do think that was a regret for him and so he absolutely went on to fight for Ace to not have history repeat itself. (It is no accident that it’s 2nd division commander)

Other than that he respected his crew member’s wishes. He even let Oden leave with Roger to actually get one piece.
Do you think he betrayed Xebec or fought against Roger & Garp

please stop, that's really embarrassing :gonope:
and of course it has to do, he wants to make up for how incompetent he was in Mariejois, even Akainu said don't make excuses for Ryokugyu and Fujitora

Akainu is a leader and thats how he acts, in his eyes there shouldn't be an excuse for what happened, even if nobody knows what actually happened there given how odd everything running around that events is, im not saying Fuji and Ryo didn't got embarrased here, but theres obviously much more into it than a mere showcase of power.

Besides the fact that people weren't ready to accept that Sabo and the Revs might be much more stronger and competent than what most people already had settled in their minds for them, which is basically Sabo = Younko Commander, the rest = Tobiroppo like or something

As for why now, I think it’s because of Luffy’s awakening. *Somehow* Nika must be relevant in history.

And Shanks’ choice of words for seizing the one piece didn’t include “we”, so I think Luffy is key for this.

As for fighting, under normal circumstances I don’t see a scenario where Luffy doesn’t greet Shanks the way he greeted Sabo.
I'm not so sure about that though. Sabo isn't a direct competitor as a pirate. Luffy has directly exclaimed multiple times that he needs to defeat the Yonko (which includes Shanks and Blackbeard) to be PK. The first time he singles out Shanks.

I recall this being a very surprising moment in PH and one of the first times people entertained the idea of them fighting. Then the "excuse" became that because they are friendly, Luffy gets a pass.

Personally, I don't believe this is the case at all. But remember that when I say Shanks is an antagonist, I don't necessarily believe he's a bad guy, just complex and will be directly antagonistic to Luffy (gatekeeper, davy back fight, or straight up bad, an antagonist impedes on the protagonists progress, even if they "support" their ambitions).

Having Luffy essentially state he wants to fight him/defeat him really proves he is antagonistic as much we don't like to say. It does not have to be a massive change in his current character to achieve the same effect though, especially since we know very little still.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what he meant by that statement, but I believe it was just as simple as their crew joining the fight for it, whether that's a predestined antagonistic role or something else.

What's the general consensus on Blackbeard and haki?
Personally he truly seems like someone who shouldn't have CoC and I'm leaning towards the blunt logic of him being able to stand out even after statements like ''only haki can stand above all'' with the simple logic of more devil fruits can tip even that scale.

I'm not so sure about that though. Sabo isn't a direct competitor as a pirate. Luffy has directly exclaimed multiple times that he needs to defeat the Yonko (which includes Shanks and Blackbeard) to be PK. The first time he singles out Shanks.

I recall this being a very surprising moment in PH and one of the first times people entertained the idea of them fighting. Then the "excuse" became that because they are friendly, Luffy gets a pass.

Personally, I don't believe this is the case at all. But remember that when I say Shanks is an antagonist, I don't necessarily believe he's a bad guy, just complex and will be directly antagonistic to Luffy (gatekeeper, davy back fight, or straight up bad, an antagonist impedes on the protagonists progress, even if they "support" their ambitions).

Having Luffy essentially state he wants to fight him/defeat him really proves he is antagonistic as much we don't like to say. It does not have to be a massive change in his current character to achieve the same effect though, especially since we know very little still.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what he meant by that statement, but I believe it was just as simple as their crew joining the fight for it, whether that's a predestined antagonistic role or something else.
I wouldn’t rule out a friendly fight like Whitebeard and Roger, but I don’t see it being serious unless if Shanks decides to stop Luffy for xyz reasons forcefully.

Which doesn’t make sense since he’s been rooting for him behind the scenes and made sure Luffy was alive.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Now with Shanks doing airborne CoC strikes, I wonder if Sakazuki was the one who nuked Big Mom & Kaido from his desk in MF

:steef:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62
This is a pretty retarded ability tbh lmfao. Imagine Doflamingo in Dressrosa pissing Shanks off while Shanks is in Elbaf, and so Shanks just CoC nukes Doffy from across the ocean lol. Doffy just randomly falls unconscious at his desk. Lol

It reminds me of Enel’s “God’s Judgment” power, you say one bad thing about Enel and a giant lightning pillar blasts down from the sky to randomly vaporize you. Lol

@Red Admiral

Status
Not open for further replies.