Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kidd going for Scopper would make a lot of sense since Luffy got Rayleigh too. Next best option after him ofc.
For a long time I had agenda that Rayleigh = Haki Master so Gaban will be revealed to be a Devil Fruit Master, but for Luffy, not Kidd.

Tbh, it would be kinda cool if he really is Devil Fruit Master and helps Kidd master his powers, although it's kinda pointless since Kidd has the awakening already.

Roger conquering the Grand Line and finding Raftel was something unique. With specific Poneglyphs being forged to guide you (the Road Poneglyph). It would be pretty contra indicated if you had several parties reaching it.
That's going to end up be the case though at least imo. I think Captain John's treasure will be an alternative route that'll make Buggy end up on Laugh tale.

More details, thanks to redon from MangaHelpers.

- The information about the organization “CROSS GUILD” appears in the newspaper, where we can see a poster with Buggy, Crocodile and Mihawk, and organization's logo.
- Caribou hears a conversation from the Straw Hat crew about Pluton.
- Caribou: "First Poseidon and now Pluton!? I must tell THAT PERSON at once."
- Kid will search "a man with a burned mark" who seems to hold some hint about One Piece.
- Momonosuke and Kinemon get up and realize that Luffy and his crew are about to leave Wanokuni. Straw Hat crew said goodbye to everyone except Momonosuke and Kinemon.
- Shinobu becomes Tama's mentor. Luffy promises Tama that she can become his nakama when she can use Ninjutsu.
- In the final page we see Yamato standing at the castle roof, he is about to run to where Luffy and his crew are.
Caribou working for Buggy. 100% sure. He has been hunting/killing mrines since the very beggining. And he is a clown like Buggy.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
More details, thanks to redon from MangaHelpers.

- The information about the organization “CROSS GUILD” appears in the newspaper, where we can see a poster with Buggy, Crocodile and Mihawk, and organization's logo.

Know what would be cool? Ivankov blackmailing Crocodile into helping the Revo Army using the Cross Guild. kekw.

- Caribou hears a conversation from the Straw Hat crew about Pluton.
- Caribou: "First Poseidon and now Pluton!? I must tell THAT PERSON at once."

Yeah. Caribou's "home" is BB's island. We getting SHP vs BBP next. LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :funky:

- Kid will search "a man with a burned mark" who seems to hold some hint about One Piece.

SCOPPER GABAN HYPE

- Momonosuke and Kinemon get up and realize that Luffy and his crew are about to leave Wanokuni. Straw Hat crew said goodbye to everyone except Momonosuke and Kinemon.

I wanna see Sanji and Kinemon closing their plotline from PH so much. @solis I was wrong. There's 1 good thing in PH, which is Sanji helping Kinemon when everyone was against it.

- Shinobu becomes Tama's mentor. Luffy promises Tama that she can become his nakama when she can use Ninjutsu.

Epilogue garbage.

- In the final page we see Yamato standing at the castle roof, he is about to run to where Luffy and his crew are.
ONE BILLION % we getting a "Vivi parallel", not an Oden one.
But instead of saying goodbye, she goes with them.
Either that or I have no idea why prolong this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.