Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Would be cool.

I'm surprised I'm not a Kidd fan because I fucking love anything in the manga that has something to do with magnetism powers.

Kidd is so fucking poor and not creative with his power and it's pissing me off since it is one of my favorite powers in mangas.
Yeah magnetism is legit heavily underutilised by Oda here, I had SO MUCH hype for it and its potential, given what it can do IRL and how its depicted in certain movies, shows, games etc and such.

I hate it when authors just turn characters with interesting powers into generic punchers/brawlers or w/e lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
its amusing how i been asking any spoiler provider if we got any info on boa and cobys situation and none seems to want to asnwer that question
What do you actually expect?

Fr, if Coby somehow spills the beans on being somewhat of a friend to Luffy, both he and Boa will start twerking to Luffy's stories.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah magnetism is legit heavily underutilised by Oda here, I had SO MUCH hype for it and its potential, given what it can do IRL and how its depicted in certain movies, shows, games etc and such.

I hate it when authors just turn characters with interesting powers into generic punchers/brawlers or w/e lol.
So, Fairy Tail?
Where everyone just punch each other with random elements or whatever?
:usoprice:

Food for thought?:

I really hope one of those 2 people turns out to be Scopper, that balmd man looks WAY too much like him but hell I remember thinking Vito, Denjiro and whoever else looked like him too LMAO!
Isn't top left confirmed to be Shiki?
It would be interesting if that old man were Scopper because that would mean he turned out to become kind of bitter/detached over the years as compared to Crocus or Raleigh

R

rubblerust

What do you actually expect?

Fr, if Coby somehow spills the beans on being somewhat of a friend to Luffy, both he and Boa will start twerking to Luffy's stories.
100% this is what happens. Kuja Pirates will turn Coby into a "real man". He is being chadified by Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.