Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same people claiming Mihawk bounty was boosted by Cross Guild will deny that commanding a gigantic crew made of dozens thousands of fighters, with dozens being worth hundreds million and several ones in the billion on top of having dozen of territories influence the bounty.
Fucking lel, Buggy being worth over 3b is the literal proof emperor captains get huge boost from their organization
Any inflation Mihawk's bounty may been subjected to is peanuts in comaprison
In all fairness I do think Cross Guild is causing bounty boosts for everyone connected to the initial warlords.

Robins bounty is coming at a weird time, because not only did Jinbes shoot up, Crocodiles ex right hand did as well. And I don’t think it’s just because of the poneglyphs.

But yeah as we can see all emperor bounties have been heavily boosted as well

You could just say you're butthurt for being wrong all these years instead of blaming oda...
LMAO don't put me on the same level on you retards, you guys are the one who likes to blame oda making bunch of essays when something goes wrong ,
:josad:
mihawk just got a decent bounty because of teaming up with other factions, who knows what happened that day, even buggy got a boost and become one of the yonko's despite being that shitty ,

comeback to me when Fraud hawk one shotted a commander tired of him stalemating them, i doubt that fraud can even do what shansk did to Greenbull, i bet even Corocodile can give him trouble. :suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yh sure, WB got a 5b bounty cos he he had Ace, Marco and Jozu in his crew and not because he has the power to destroy the world:suresure:
BB had Yami & the Power to destroy the World and yet he wasnt deemed an Emperor worth 2.2 Billion until he beat Marco & the remnants & then Conquered Whitebeard's Territories.

Shit argument. Influence is ofc a part of an Emperor's Threat Level.

Kid, Luffy and Law got credited for defeating Kaido and Big Mom, they didn't separate them.
Their combined bounties are 1 million higher than the combined bounty of Kaido and Big Mom (9 billion vs 8.999 billion)
And yet Buggy has a higher bounty than people credited for the defeat of two emperors because WG thought he was head of Cross guild.
And you're trying to sell us that emperors only got their bounty due to their strenght alone, you con-man.

I don't think Mihawk had the 3.5 Billion bounty until after Cross Guild. Impossible to really know without seeing the panels as well but if their bounty posters are with the batch of the updated Straw Hat bounties that would mean theirs are recently updated as well, yeah?

He cheated, with an artificially inflated bounty... and he is still below
Imagine if he didn't cheat

Now bounties don't mean shit
But this is honestly bad

Imagine how pathetic is someone who has an undeserved bounty, knows very well and fully bout the fact that it is undeserved...
And still tries to use that for cringely tease others in cringe dick measuring contests

And even more pathetically, that someone is sad when he doesn't obtain the attention he thought he would have with his undeserved bounty... even knowing that it is undeserved...

God this is honestly cringe!

he SHOULD break Mingo out and have him work with him, Doffy already proposed their alliance once. :pepecroc:
Oda also said that he wanted Croco and Doffy to appear in Film Red, so he is definitely thinking about reuniting them in Manga

And seeing how how all Shichibukai were given a New Role in Final Saga, it's safe to assume that Duffy will join the game too

If they stop being an emperor and go solo, their threat level ofcourse falls down. They dont have their empire in that case mate! Look at how much resources every single Emperor has, look at how many troops WB pulled into Marineford with and tell me with a straight face that those influence doesnt count when talking about WB's threat level.
Emperors have influence. True. But bounties don't include much related to this influence. If that was the case, every Yonko should have same bounties given all yonkos are in a deadlock situation for decades. But that was not the case here.

At the same time, Luffy became yonko and Kid/Law didn't become one even though all three have the same bounty. That extra influence Luffy had didn't helped him gained extra bounty over Kid and Law.

Luffy being a dragon son didn't help him gain much bounty and at the same time, some extra bounty was given to him after WCI only because he has a grand fleet and is a brother of the second in command of revolutionaries.

So yeah, while on occasions we have cases with influence included in the bounty, there are occasions where the influence factor didn't account for much.

Do you think Rayleigh threat level fell down because he was not sailing with Roger? I mean Kizaru thought it would be tough to arrest him even when Rayleigh past his prime. Do you think WG reduced his bounty or took back the bounty poster because he was not a threat or an active pirate anymore?

Point is stronger individual not associated with government is always a threat for them, doesn't matter whether the said person is active or not. Only way he stops being their threat when either he gets captured or when he is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.