Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
> Current Crocodile probably >>> Preskip Crocodile who was getting ragdolled by Jozu
> Crocodile may hide some secrets regarding ancient weapons since it was his plot in Alabasta, not to mention probably has a bigger / stronger organization right now than in Alabasta

So as far as preskip is concerned, noting changes. I don't mind if current Crocodile got a boost :kayneshrug:

Mihawk's bounty is the most insane outlier in the series, due to the fact that it's HIGHER than Buggy's despite Buggy being viewed as the "captain" of their crew. Yonko captains always have a significantly higher bounty than even their highest-ranking crew member, as in literally triple their bounty or more. Mihawk is considered such a powerhouse that despite not even being a captain, his bounty is higher than 3 out of the 4 yonko captains, and that includes his own assumed captain.

If Kaido joins Croco and Buggy.
They will still make any of which they assume to be the leader as the Yonko.

You believe they give Kaido or Meme a Yonko title because of fking King Queen Kata Cracker?? Hell no. It's all individual strength of these two monster that earn themselves the reputation and are the foundation/backbone of their crew.
The crew got that high bounties basecon Kaido and Mom.
Jack is almost Zoro bounty because of his individual strength or because of Kaido?? Ask yourself......

It's a great chap for Mihawk fans for finally proving haters that he is indeed relative to Shanks and a legit top tier. But don't go aboard.
idgaf about bounties at all but this time an one man army got 3.5b without literally nothing, no crew, no armies, no territories, just his coffin boat. nobody so far did this. it was about time for the brainless idiots to wake up thats all.

Luffy best Kaido and didn't got a higher bounty so not much to complain.

Mihawk bounty helps Zoro fans mitigate any pain anyways.
Tho even luffy fans are upset they have to split his bounty up with kid and law

When it come to mihawk i do wonder how zoro will surpass his bounty. Cause even if he defeat him that doesn't mean hed necessarily get a higher bounty
Also makes me wonder about Rayleigh's bounty and even future sanjis bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.