Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not how it works tho
Law and kid have the same bounty as luffy a yonko tho. They each got equal credit for taking down kaido and linlin according to the world government

Like if we assume that was exactly what happened and the 3 were somehow equal in strength

Luffy still has
  1. A way stronger crew than either
  2. A way stronger fleet than either
  3. Way more influence than either
  4. More territories than them
  5. A lot more past accomplishments coming into wano with the highest bounty
  6. And alot more
Yet they still got equal credit for taking down kaido and linlin
Same thing in dressrosa where luffy and law again shared equal credit and got the same bounty. Also in both cases luffy's crew got a base bounty increase do to luffy's accomplishments not the other way around

Law and kid have the same bounty as luffy a yonko tho. They each got equal credit for taking down kaido and linlin according to the world government

Like if we assume that was exactly what happened and the 3 were somehow equal in strength

Luffy still has
  1. A way stronger crew than either
  2. A way stronger fleet than either
  3. Way more influence than either
  4. More territories than them
  5. A lot more past accomplishments coming into wano with the highest bounty
  6. And alot more
Yet they still got equal credit for taking down kaido and linlin
Same thing in dressrosa where luffy and law again shared equal credit and got the same bounty. Also in both cases luffy's crew got a base bounty increase do to luffy's accomplishments not the other way around
historically luffy's grandfleet was cited as one of the feats he had before he got a 1. 5 bil bounty

here is oda talking about the 50 mil flat increase at the same time saying captains often get a bigger increase than individual members.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I think Jinbei's bounty being higher than Sanji's is hilarious, but like why? This is so weird

historically luffy's grandfleet was cited as one of the feats he had before he got a 1. 5 bil bounty

here is oda talking about the 50 mil flat increase at the same time saying captains often get a bigger increase than individual members.
I hope we got around the world's reaction to the bounties this chapter. Because so far, the reaction that Luffy becoming the 5th emperor >>>>> The reaction for the downfall of the 2 Emperor.

1.101.000.000 refers to November, which is Zoro's birth month. In Japanese, November is Shimotsuki. This bounty is meant to mock his readers by making them believe Zoro is a Shimotsuki despite the fact:

- Lolda himself admitted Zoro and the Daimyo of Ringo are not related;
- Zoro did not visit Ryuma's grave;
- No ZKK, so obviously Enma is not blackened since its will is not fulfilled;
- Luffy killing Kaido got him the Sword God comparison. This axiomatically means Zoro is not the Sword God;
- Momoron took up the role as Wano's defender, so there's another Zoro hint shot down.

But, Zoro still got 1.101 billion? Yeah, this is bait of the highest order from Lolda. He wants to see which of his readers are still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt despite overwhelming evidences to the contrary.
Tbf while i don't like how its been handled like at all

I think similar to sanji's new vinsmoke related plot line that has been going since like end of dressrosa (crazy how long its been)
Oda is going to do the same with shimotsuki thing for zoro. With us see flashbacks of him visiting ryumas grave and stuff. With zoro probably going to start meeting people that know of ryuma, the shimotsuki, kuina, zoro's past, and yadayada

It shouldve and coulda been done alot better but i don't think its done
Whether that's for better or worse idk

Status
Not open for further replies.