Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
remember Oden which was praised with other individual by Kaido (that include Shanks,White Beard,Roger,xebec) coudnt get a blacken blade. The dude had advcoc,monster haki, was a beast that left ptsd for over 20yeasr to kaido.
Oden's father knew very well his son, and he saw more potential in Zoro. Mihawk which is know for his blacken blade surely is a monster in term of haki. If unlocking advcoc aint enough to get a blacken blade, Zoro need to awaken a new power to get achive that.
Careful there, are you trying to imply Zoro is a hakiman like Shanks?

Also, I can't understand why being under Kaido is ok, but being a little weaker than Mihawk isn't.

I would understand if someone wanted to claim that Shanks is on Roger's level or something like that, I would disagree but I could understand the motivation. Still, this man is explicitly weaker than others like Kaido, who was weaker than old but sane BB.

so you are saying 3 sword style with a sword in your mouth is Kendo?
4 sword style of Kaku is Kendo?
do you realize that your classic definition of Kendo cannot apply in the world of One Piece? otherwise no one could be classified as a swordsman , LITERALLY NO ONE
No I am saying that swordsman is evidently a word used for educated experts.

"Practitioners of kendo are called kendōka (剣道家), meaning "someone who practices kendo",[28] or occasionally kenshi (剣士), meaning "swordsman"."

Now let's say it together: a swordsman is a practitioner of kendo.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
man, I remember when zoro beat daz bones with breath of all things skill only. zoro moved so well and finally he figured out to cut steel with breath of all things a skillful slash.

and what about that time when zoro cut pica with armament haki skill only? pica said "there's no way you can cut me" and zoro replied "only if your haki is stronger than mine skill is more refined than mine".

or remember how mihawk told zoro not to drink until he mastered armament haki a certain way to slash your opponent with skill only?

or when he defeated King with Acoc his tremendus skills?
When it comes to Shanks, Roger, Whitebeard -- it's called "Haki"
When it comes to Zoro, Mihawk -- it's called "Skills"

This fandom has an implicit Yonko/Shanks bias that it's actually insane to have a proper conversation with them lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.