Status
Not open for further replies.
@comrade: Mihawk's eyes are rare. The only characters that have the double circles are:
  1. Mihawk
  2. Imu
  3. Caribou
  4. Cavendish as Hakuba

Of those four, only the first three have the double circle irises by default.

And only Mihawk and Imu share the same pigmentation (red).

It is not strong evidence that Mihawk and Imu are related, but to say that the eyes are not rare is just factually wrong.
Probably can unleash power out of their eyes.

Strong evidence with Imu and Mihawk, maybe the other two haven’t unlocked the abilities?

@comrade: Mihawk's eyes are rare. The only characters that have the double circles are:
  1. Mihawk
  2. Imu
  3. Caribou
  4. Cavendish as Hakuba

And Imu's eyes were focused on/highlighted in this chapter when she nuked the island in the same way Mihawk's eyes were when Luffy saw a vision of him cutting his arms.

It is not strong evidence that Mihawk and Imu are related, but to say that the eyes are not rare is just factually wrong.
Reread what I said. I said they are rare, just that they are not special, as in, indicating some common heritage.

Mohawk parents are Rayleigh and Shakuyaku
As I said before, I find Mihawk and Rayleigh different. Mihawk is like a noble who enjoys drinking wine and reading books. Rayleigh is more like a badass working-class grandpa who drinks rum and enjoy gambling.

1. Mihawk
  2. Imu
  3. Caribou
  4. Cavendish as Hakuba

Zunesha also has same eyes

C

Cruxroux

But Kushina had no incredible impact on the story other than flashbacks and helping Naruto deal with Kurama from what I recall? Not sure if that's the best example.
Words can do give impact. Zoro said He will be a swordsman so great his name will reach heavan. and bro is king of hell at this point.

Again, she wasn't trying to kill Sabo. Sabo just got caught up in her attempts to erase Lulucia.

She. And yeah, the island is several kilometers across giving its extensive mountain range. And those aren't small mountains like Onigashima either.

Imu's eyes were strongly highlighted when she nuked the island.
actually this makes more sense

they were after the island not necessarily sabo but why tho. .....

Again, she wasn't trying to kill Sabo. Sabo just got caught up in her attempts to erase Lulucia.
This dialogue suggests otherwise. The gorosei didn't even know Lulusia was affiliated with the revos. The moment Sabo's location was known Imu proceeded to nuke the island.

Where is he?!
In Lulusia Kingdom!!

Five Elders: !! Lulusia..
How…
Imu: …….

Marines: it’s one of the nations from the Eight Nation Revolution that happened recently, a perfect hideout for Sabo…

Page 12
Five Elders: I see…
What an unlucky man……
No, perhaps this is fate…

This dialogue says otherwise. The gorosei didn't even know Lulusia was affiliated with the revos. The moment Sabo's location was known Imu proceeded to nuke the island.

Where is he?!
In Lulusia Kingdom!!

Five Elders: !! Lulusia..
How…
Imu: …….

Marines: it’s one of the nations from the Eight Nation Revolution that happened recently, a perfect hideout for Sabo…

Page 12
Five Elders: I see…
What an unlucky man……
No, perhaps this is fate…
true

Status
Not open for further replies.