One Piece Chapter 1062: Adventure in the land of science

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
I'm seeing theories that Zoro asked Vegapunk for a smile cure, why would he care? :saden:
No clue, there wasn't anything in Wano that would really point to this.

I saw someone say that he might also want to get payback for Kuma, which sounds great since the two of them had a special relationship since Thriller Bark. Still don't think it's either of these, but I'd love this one to come true.

Because he is nothing but a man of broken promises and he’s feeling guilty lmao
Did you create an alt to crap on Zoro wankers lol

Yeah but even then, Lucci is a sadist who loves working for the goverment as long as it gives him a license to kill.
Yet even he's like "wait are we seriously gonna kill Vegapunk? like actually?" and i find that funny lol
Like someone else said. The WG is moving really weird right now, back to back fuck ups and incidents now they just kill their lead scientist in the recent breakthrough SSG program

How anyone can use a cover if she isn't really the emperor of the underworld?

She is CP0 agent who infiltrated the underworld and have identity of Empress of the underworld
Dude... it's a fake identity to infiltrate. She really is a CP0 agent, nothing more.

Same as Kuzan, who is now into underworld and allied with Blackbeard, BUT he really does not fit here because he is still a good guy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Dude... it's a fake identity to infiltrate. She really is a CP0 agent, nothing more.

Same as Kuzan, who is now into underworld and allied with Blackbeard, BUT he really does not fit here but it's a good guy still.
How anyone can use fake identity of Empress of the underworld (not some random underworld member but Empress) to go to tea party of One of the yonkou - BM.

BM who is well known for her network treated her as Empress of the underworld.

To me she is CP0 who infiltrated the underworld and rose up in the ranks to become Empress of the Underworld and thus having this cover.

How anyone can use fake identity of Empress of the underworld (not some random underworld member but Empress) to go to tea party of One of the yonkou - BM.

BM who is well known for her network treated her as Empress of the underworld.

To me she is CP0 who infiltrated the underworld and rose up in the ranks to become Empress of the Underworld and thus having this cover.
Only a fecade... not same case as Peclo or Du Feld, for example, they are true underworld Emperors.

Remember, she's from CP0, the strongest and most effective unit, specially into INFILTRATION!!!

Is this cope? How are you arguing against manga canon? His own words?

He gets to kill people so he doesn’t give a damn in the grand scope of things. The recent incident was the first of him being “rustled” while government dogs like Kaku just accept and refuse to question
Yeah killing the single most important person, wonder who's the real one coping here.