What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinyagi reminds me of grifters online who claim to support a specific cause but spends all of their time arguing against said cause and are actually funded by enemies of that cause

Kinyagi claims to be an Admiral enjoyer, but in truth he operates under the same brain dead, illogical, and middle school tier arguments that Yonko fans use lol.

For example, we find out Kuzan is a subordinate of Blackbeard:

True Admiral fans: Who cares? Kuzan spent his life as a Marine as a subordinate to the Celestial Dragons who he is stronger than, clearly Kuzan chooses which faction he’ll be a part of based on ideology and not the power level of his bosses.

Kinyagi: OmG i’M cRyInG sOmEoNe PlEaSe ShOoT mE iN ThE hEaD

Kinyagi is a Yonko fan disguised as an Admiral fan, clearly motivated by brain dead L culture and doesn’t care if his beliefs are true, just hopes Oda will draw surface level Ws so he can brag to his Reddit bros about how much fanservice pandering his favorite characters got this week, lol

I expect better from someone who claims to be an Admiral fan lol. Go wank Shanks if all you want is a zero dimensional Shonen fanservice plot device who only exists in the manga so Oda can sell movie tickets to the least common denominator fans, lol
Screamed in caps lock to try and fool yourself because you’re mad that you didn’t get your “W” this week lol

This issue is much deeper than you yourself are willing to admit because you are searching for Ws like a tweenager lol. Clearly there is complexity behind Kuzan serving Blackbeard that has nothing to do with Teach’s power level, Kuzan may be infiltrating him to destroy him ffs but you’re over here convincing yourself that the only reason Kuzan joined Teach…is because Teach is stronger than him? Lmfao

You deserve every rage tear and popped blood vessel lol. This is somehow your dumbest melt down yet.
Lmao!!!!

Kinyagi got banned.:kobeha::ronalugh:

Are you dumb? Blackbeard right now is getting pushed in a 1v1 with Law where BM fought both Law and Kidd lol.

Also this confirms Whitebeard beat Akainu with no name Gura attacks LMFAO
Lol Whitebeard sneak attack Akainu from behind while Akainu is facing other enemies.
‘Fossa say Akainu is not down . So Whitebeard didn’t beat Akainu.
Fresh ‘Big mom lose to wounded law .

The same big mom can’t cut Kidd arm off when he is offgurad . Kuzan rip jozu arm off .
Blackbeard give shanks a scar . Shanks > big mom . Shanks is a guy who fought kaido without any problem.

Will say it again

Anyone in the TOP tier list can potentially 1v1 and kill the other.

Shanks
Kaido
Bigmom
Blackbeard
Akainu
Mihawk
Dragon
Ben beckman

I didn't even include previous top tiers that are old or dead and I didn't include the other admirals.

There is no such thing as being in a top tier list and not being anywhere in the top 10 of said list of top tiers.

Thus he isn't top tier.

This low end top tier that you talk about is:
Luffy
Sabo
Old Ray
Old garp
Fuji
Greenbull
Zoro

Not even in the top 5 Of this made up low top tier

He sits at very high tier:

Yamato
Law
Other 1st commmaders
Shanks kills CoO there's not a planet where he loses to Fuji

We already saw what happened with him and Greenbull

The list goes on

Also... you have Zoro as a low top tier with the admirals?

:risicheck:

This is exactly why Luffy vs BB might be stupid.

BB will delete his Nika powers for the time being and Luffy will be left with Haki only and as we know Haki only wasn't enough for him to defeat Kaido and he had to unlock G5 and awaken his fruit.
Luffy's awakening might be able to counter the vortex stuff by doing some long range moves like Katakuri did,you know...turning the ground into giant rubber fists to punch BB for far away.Gear5 is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.