Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Why is it unfair?
Luffy had a run at Kaido fucking twice with his big CoC upgrade. Keep in mind that all attacks that are increased by his fruit meaning any Gear would be disqualified if we're talking haki only. Do you think Luffy would've ever come that far if that was the case ?

Luffy needed the force of an island sized fists to smash Kaido beneath the earth.
Only his Awakening gave him that.

Also, when Luffy was at his limit it wasn't his CoC that allowed him to get up on his feet, it was the Awakening.

If we're talking percentages Luffy has always predominantly been carried by his fruit. He loses much more if stripped of his DF rather than his haki.

Luffy would smash majority of the cast with this alone:

Thoughts ?
@comrade @Gol D. Roger @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki
Awakening > Haki if that’s what the discussion about, there is literally no way to argue otherwise.

Kaido needed a carnivorous mythical Zoan, a giant Oni body, and a world-class club to clash with Gear 5 while all Lucci needed was a standard awakened Zoan lol. Just imagine if Lucci even had a B Tier Devil Fruit lol, literally with one of the most average Devil Fruits we’ve ever seen Lucci is capable of fighting Gear 5 equally and that is thanks solely to his Awakening.

Which considering the hierarchy of devil fruits still puts Luffy's ability far above Lucci's.
Lucci as a basic Zoan is getting the basic all stat upgrade. Luffy is getting that, Paramecia type of environmental control and the ability to manipulate his own body on top of that.
I don't really think any fruit is designed to be used in a certain way. With the recent development every user adds something to it which then is passed down to the next user per inherited will.

I don't think the first Ope Ope user had the dream of making people implode from the inside out.
Yes, given Luffy gets all kind of crazy abilities, like

- transforming the environment
- materializing and grabbing things like lightning
- growing into a giant
- creating an island sized fist that can stomp you through earth's crust
- who knows what else

I don't really think that on top of that, Luffy gets a vast boost in stat comparable to a Zoan that has no magic at all but is just a boost in stats. Even with the stat boost of an awakened cat fruit being better, the Nika fruit would still stomp. Not saying it doesn't give Luffy's body a boost at all, since it does, but I highly doubt it's "vast" as you phrased it.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You're severely underestimating the power Nika has. Awakening already makes Luffy the strongest being what raw power is concerned like nobody even comes close.

Without his fruit Luffy is losing every bit of Durability as well. He's stripped off far too much power.
Raw power doesn't always translate to AP. You remember Hajruddin? He punched 10k tons upwards. What is Kaido's weight compared to that? Franky could slam an elephant before TS. Luffy isn't even that durable, to begin with. He's able to take the attacks that he did only due to Haki. So Haki Luffy will be more durable provided he coats his ass in Haki. Luffy only dominated Kaido in G5 because he's using it in conjunction with all forms of Haki. Awakening would've been even more useless without Haki.

Zoro already did said he want to be the next WSS .. that's mean he is Mihawk level EOS

:whitepress:
"QUOTE Surpass me Roronoa, Surpass this Sword the, (strongest sword in the world) end QUOTE"
So he will be Mihawk lvl, bless your dumb brain. Even biggest Shanks fanboys know & accept Zoro will be stronger EOS. Even if Shanks is a bit stronger than Mihawk, Zoro will surpass Mihawk & by default Shanks, who i put as stronger than Laido & Big Meme. So that puts Zoro easy Yonko lvl almost PK lvl. Logic is easy for Zoro fans.

Isn’t Zoro past King in that panel
Idk but he seems kinda far away.

This seems like a Kame Ha me ha wave although its behind Zoro not in front of him

CoC made Zoro's Oni Giri into a ranged attack

And Zoro even uses his CoA as a Projectile wave lol

Zoro is the only one to show this kinda versatility with Haki besides Shanks and Mihawk I guess.

Awakening > Haki if that’s what the discussion about, there is literally no way to argue otherwise.

Kaido needed a carnivorous mythical Zoan, a giant Oni body, and a world-class club to clash with Gear 5 while all Lucci needed was a standard awakened Zoan lol. Just imagine if Lucci even had a B Tier Devil Fruit lol, literally with one of the most average Devil Fruits we’ve ever seen Lucci is capable of fighting Gear 5 equally and that is thanks solely to his Awakening.
Yeah, but Lucci also has Rokushiki and the ability to transfigure his body + of course Haki. He is an absolute beast when it comes to technique and DF mastery (probably Haki mastery as well). As he said, it doesn‘t matter what DF power you have, what matters is how you use the power and what you make of it. It‘s actually insane what he made of a basic DF, though, I agree with you on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.