One Piece Chapter 1069: We Owe All There Is To Desire!!

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
Wealth, Fame and Power are the three trigger of the story, they are literally on the first page, it is how the story starts.
Now, Oda said that Luffy, Nami and Zoro are the 3 triggers of the story. Luffy+Nami+Zoro = Wealth+Fame+Power.
You can pretend to be dumb but you should figure out who represents what. Or admitting it hurts your agenda? :myman:

You can also play dumb to avoid admitting that the King in Luffy's mind isnt the same King in King of Pirates that he parrots about.
And that King literally represents Fame, that's what you get when you become King of Pirates. You do not gain any Power whatsoever.

Keep pretending that King from Luffy's mind isnt Fame but it wont change facts.
Nope, Roger didnt gain any wealth from Raftel because he didnt even touch the treasure. He had plenty of wealth without it.
Luffy will remain broke. Nami will get wealthy. He literally didnt need any power to get there, he needed Oden to tell him where it is, lol.

Pirate King is a conqueror atop of conquerors who couldnt be above Whitebeard the WSM or Kaido the WSC, just like Luffy wont be above Zoro and many others. PK Roger was a weakling on a deathbed. Non-PK Roger was stronger than PK Roger.
Those words would maybe mean something if rooftop didnt happen which proved that true representative of Power is far above Fame.

The guy who plays in the jungle with the wild beasts will never surpass the guy who spends his time fighting swordsmen.

He can acknowledge him all he wants, he can say he is the strongest being in the universe.
If he doesnt have feats to back it up, it means nothing. :myman:
Everyone can defeat Kaido with infinite chances. It's retarded to brag about it, you know?
Not enough power output to break a single dragon scale, had to settle down for a horn instead.

Zoro is the guy who put Luffy and all his other WG peers, 3 tiers behind himself by achieving what they cant even dream about.
Luffy fans already agreed that Zoro is stronger, you are fighting a lost fight.
Zoro needs no narrative empty wank like Luffy when he has better feats than all those guys together.
If Zoro took both feats and narrative, what would be left for Luffy? There is no 2nd strongest narrative regarding Zoro.

You sound so intelligent pretending as if the build-up for ZKK didnt exist. :milaugh:
Luffybros can only survive with their heads in the sand denying everything they dont like.
Let me know when you debunk anything because so far, you havent debunked anything.
Instead pretending to not know what King in Luffy's head refers to Fame of King of Pirates and to not know which of 3 triggers he is.

Is this you? :milaugh:

Or stuff like this:
"Lucci is an old villain, it was always going to be either he was good or he gets murked in 2 seconds by Luffy."
You didnt want any smoke with Lucci because you knew what would happen. :myman:
Next thing to happen is Seraphims taking his attacks with 0 damage in Flame mode.
And why are you wishing for Kizaru the Zoro's opponent? I thought that was a Sanjibro thing.
Homeboy, I already acknowledged my thoughts on Lucci as being wrong. You also decided to lump Kizaru in there for some stupid ass reason lmao

Maybe don't include both in your statements @ me next time. Nobody is perfect, I have guessed shit correctly and been just as wrong too.

You dont see me ragging on you for your ZKK worshipping.

Wealth, Fame and Power are the three trigger of the story, they are literally on the first page, it is how the story starts.
Now, Oda said that Luffy, Nami and Zoro are the 3 triggers of the story. Luffy+Nami+Zoro = Wealth+Fame+Power.
You can pretend to be dumb but you should figure out who represents what. Or admitting it hurts your agenda? :myman:
Those aren't the triggers of the story, those are what Roger achieved. The trigger of the story would be Roger encouraging the world to go after his treasure, and if you still believe his fame, wealth and power are the trigger, then Luffy already made up his mind to become Pirate King and achieve what Roger achieved way before he met Zoro and Nami.

So again, stop making up bullshit because Lufy dreamed of becoming the Pirate King before Zoro and Nami were a thing in his life and, even if we follow your logic, the only thing out of that trio he actively pursued so far wasn't fame (doesn't even want to be publicly aclaimed as a hero) nor wealth (Nami scolded him many times for wasting money) but power (as he intends to become stronger than everyone and has put himself against dangerous challenges for the sole sake of growing in power).

I have no agenda, but to think so it's the expected from the usual dumbasses here. Both in this forum and in Oro Jackson I've been accused of defending every agenda; I mean, for some I'm a Luffy fan, for others I'm a Sanji fan and I've even been addressed as a Zoro fan for stuff I've posted in both forums. So allow me to laugh my ass off at your "admitting it hurst your agenda" idiocy.

You can also play dumb to avoid admitting that the King in Luffy's mind isnt the same King in King of Pirates that he parrots about.
And that King literally represents Fame, that's what you get when you become King of Pirates. You do not gain any Power whatsoever.
Yet again, the only thing Luffy actively pursued is power. I don't even think he wants to achieve wealth nor fame, that's just playing some devil's advocate on my part to debunk your bullshit because, if anything, wanting to become Pirate King has more to do with achieving fame, wealth and power all together than fame alone.

And the Pirate King is the conqueror atop conquerors, therefore the strongest.

Keep pretending that King from Luffy's mind isnt Fame but it wont change facts.
Nope, Roger didnt gain any wealth from Raftel because he didnt even touch the treasure. He had plenty of wealth without it.
Luffy will remain broke. Nami will get wealthy. He literally didnt need any power to get there, he needed Oden to tell him where it is, lol.

Pirate King is a conqueror atop of conquerors who couldnt be above Whitebeard the WSM or Kaido the WSC, just like Luffy wont be above Zoro and many others. PK Roger was a weakling on a deathbed. Non-PK Roger was stronger than PK Roger.
Those words would maybe mean something if rooftop didnt happen which proved that true representative of Power is far above Fame.

The guy who plays in the jungle with the wild beasts will never surpass the guy who spends his time fighting swordsmen.
It's not fame, dumbass; as I said, if Luffy had fame in his mind he wouldn't work against it by asking Momonosuke to not tell the people he was responsible for Kaidou's defeat and the liberation of the whole country.

Roger was obviously above Whitebeard and Kaidou. Quote me with another of your made up bullshit when Roger is the one used to hype Whitebeard instead of the contrary and when Roger puts Kaidou as the top conqueror instead of the contrary. Until then, feed up on your useless titles.

Again, Roger was the Pirate King, ergo the conqueror atop conquerors (the title is factually linked to this status), and since conqueror's grows stronger the stronger the conqueror is, then Roger was the strongest. In case it wasn't obvious.

No, but the one who constantly grows from defeating the strongest threat and whose role is to take it down has already surpassed him.

You're more stupid than you already seem if you think that spending three decades of serialization defeating the Bonezs, Kakus, Picas... of the world will make Zoro grow beyond the guy who takes down the Crocodiles, Luccis, Doflamingos... and Kaidous out there.

He can acknowledge him all he wants, he can say he is the strongest being in the universe.
If he doesnt have feats to back it up, it means nothing. :myman:
Everyone can defeat Kaido with infinite chances. It's retarded to brag about it, you know?
Not enough power output to break a single dragon scale, had to settle down for a horn instead.
The feats are decades fighting and defeating the main villain. Only people like you believe that scarring Kaidou with barely any acknowledgement from him is a better feat than being compared by Kaidou to the few he sees as capable of fighting him and actually defeating him.

Again, when Zoro is actually addressed quite explicitly as the only one capable of defeating the main threat (which has happened more than once with Luffy, including about Kaidou), let alone he defeats him, then come back to quote me. Until then shut up.

Luffy fans already agreed that Zoro is stronger, you are fighting a lost fight.
Good for them, it adds nothing to this discussion and it's just another fallacy from you (what a surprise...). In case all Luffy fans agreed on it, which is completely false.

You sound so intelligent pretending as if the build-up for ZKK didnt exist. :milaugh:
Luffybros can only survive with their heads in the sand denying everything they dont like.
Let me know when you debunk anything because so far, you havent debunked anything.
Instead pretending to not know what King in Luffy's head refers to Fame of King of Pirates and to not know which of 3 triggers he is.
I'm not pretending as if the build up for ZKK didn't exist. I'm mocking your overthought, stretched, verification-based essays you spent so much time writing (how many of them did you publish through the months ZKK was a thing here?) only for it to be pointless and be wrong, and how such experience wouldn't humble a little bit your faith on your own "intellect" and analytic skills.

I've debunked everything I needed; and I say "needed" because most of what you said is just a bunch of fallacies that debunk themselves, and the rest are made up assumptions that hold no value (go and post me another tweet from a noname, please). Debunking your bullshit is as easy as posting quick, clear, explicit panels of Luffy aiming at becoming the strongest; on Rayleigh linking individual strength to the strength of your conqueror's plus Chinjao explaining the Pirate King is the conqueror atop conquerors; on Yamato stating Luffy is the only one capable of defeating Kaidou; etc. That's all I need while you need walls of texts with no actual evidence of anything on them.

And no, "king" in Luffy's head doesn't refer to fame. Stop spreading that baseless crap. Luffy doesn't want to be famous (actively rejects it, in fact) and so far his ideas of freedom (which the title encompasses), if anything, link to strength instead of fame (such as being the strongest to protect everybody he cares about).

You will never accept you've been debunked because you're mentally deluded. I just hope you just aren't this intellectually dishonest in real life when it comes to stuff that really matters.

Last edited:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž
Finally a good chapter, loved the fact that Lucci wasn't lol diffed even by Luffy. :leohah:
Kaido's crew became freaking trash in one chapter, not even one single member was able to awaken its Zoan fruit ... even Kaido himself... :josad:
just shows that Kaido was too strong and never really needed to get even stronger.... the lack of competition broke the man