One Piece Chapter 1069: We Owe All There Is To Desire!!

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
Doubt it because both of Yamato forms have that ribbon and in this case we've seen Lucci's forms without it. With mythical fruits is hard to tell because that's just a common trait among many Eastern creatures; in Yamato's case it's probably just a design choice.
Why oda is doing this ? Same goes for Kaido too ... His dragon form also forms that halo effects surrounding him but he isn't also confirmed yet ...
Post automatically merged:

You think Kizaru is stronger than Luffy? I myself think Luffy is a tad stronger.
Yeah conqueror haki coating can easily damage kizaru

ok i know the random mythical zoan out of nowhere is almost overused by now, but

β€œThe mystic pard signifies either the devil, full of a diversity of vices, or the sinner, spotted with crimes and a variety of wrongdoings,” reads the caption beneath its snarling face. The Antichrist, it adds, is known to be a pard. In Revelations, the Antichrist is described as a beast β€œlike unto a leopard,” with a bear’s feet, a lion’s mouth, and a dragon’s power.

What if EggHead gets destroyed, Vegapunk erased, Seraphim retrieved, but the old dick Vegapunk has a full backup file/AI chip that he will install in Kuma before being captured?

He could act as a bait, allow the SH to escape and his knowledge/mission/will be carried and inherited by Kuma, the SH and the Revos.
I would love to have a recovered Kuma with a sort of Cortana-like Vegapunk.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž
Kuma next chapter: "Luffy is fighting CP0 and Kizaru is on his way."
Dragon: "What is that boy thinking picking a fight like this?"
Iva: "I don't think that boy ever thinks."
Dragon: "We need to remember that our ultimate goal is peace."
Luffy: "Let's go kick their asses!"

Garp as a father >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Garp as a grandfather

πŸ€”πŸ€”

If Lucci turns rogue and ends up allying with Luffy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I don't see how things will turn out well for Lucci. He IS prioritizing results but he is breaking out of the rules of engagement and killed/injured someone that is part of an admiral's "family".

I don't see Lucci teaming up with Luffy but maybe so.

We will see...

You think Kizaru is stronger than Luffy? I myself think Luffy is a tad stronger.
I've explained this, but I don't necessarily think One Piece does "powerscaling" well or the same way other Shonen logically do.

Pre-TS is chock full of circumstantial victories for Luffy (i.e. blood and water for Croc, Rubber for Enel), both of which could be have been adetriment to Lucci in Enies Lobby if they fought him. Then, all 3 probably could have beaten Moria without his Oars nonsense. It's basically like side-grade scaling, each villain posed different threats for the MC.

After the last 10 years of clear upgrades in villains ( Doffy to Kata to Kaido, Hody and Caesar were out if their league), I think the series is heading back into this territory, where villains have different advantages.

Kizaru probably isn't nearly as tanky as Kaido or can dish out the same haki directly, but because of his broken powers, Luffy could be in trouble from the speed and weight of the kicks alone.

That's my 2 cents on that. If he can't keep up Kizaru like he couldn't with Kata at first, then we are looking at something interesting imo.

I don't see how things will turn out well for Lucci. He IS prioritizing results but he is breaking out of the rules of engagement and killed/injured someone that is part of an admiral's "family".

I don't see Lucci teaming up with Luffy but maybe so.

We will see...
In any other story Lucci would end up dying but this is one piece so.....Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

I've explained this, but I don't necessarily think One Piece does "powerscaling" well or the same way other Shonen logically do.

Pre-TS is chock full of circumstantial victories for Luffy (i.e. blood and water for Croc, Rubber for Enel), both of which could be have been adetriment to Lucci in Enies Lobby if they fought him. Then, all 3 probably could have beaten Moria without his Oars nonsense. It's basically like side-grade scaling, each villain posed different threats for the MC.

After the last 10 years of clear upgrades in villains (to Doffy to Kata to Kaido, Hody and Caesar were out if their league), I think the series is heading back into this territory, where villains have different advantages.

Kizaru probably isn't nearly as tank as Kaido or can dish out the same haki directly, but because of his broken powers, Luffy could be in trouble from the speed and weight of the kicks alone.

That's my 2 cents on that. If he can't keep up Kizaru like he couldn't with Kata at first, then we are looking at something interesting imo.
I agree about OP not really considering matchups with character strength/weaknesses. That isn't Oda's way, I guess.

After the last 10 years of clear upgrades in villains (to Doffy to Kata to Kaido, Hody and Caesar were out if their league), I think the series is heading back into this territory, where villains have different advantages.

Kizaru probably isn't nearly as tank as Kaido or can dish out the same haki directly, but because of his broken powers, Luffy could be in trouble from the speed and weight of the kicks alone.

Personally that would bother me. The thematic reason for Luffy being weaker than Kat made sense since he is supposed to represent an upgraded version of Luffy. But we went through 200 chapters of fighting Kaido and Luffy had like 4 power ups alone in that arc.

I'll admit that pre TS most of those fights were circumstantial, but I think since post ts power levels have been more clearly established. Don't get me wrong tho, Luffy would have a very hard time putting Kizaru down.

Personally that would bother me. The thematic reason for Luffy being weaker than Kat made sense since he is supposed to represent an upgraded version of Luffy. But we went through 200 chapters of fighting Kaido and Luffy had like 4 power ups alone in that arc.

I'll admit that pre TS most of those fights were circumstantial, but I think since post ts power levels have been more clearly established. Don't get me wrong tho, Luffy would have a very hard time putting Kizaru down.
Yeah I agree. The theme I was going for was him actually mastering FS to keep up with Kizaru. It didn't exist when Rayleigh fought him, but it can easily be retconned to be the reason he did.

For example, Luffy didnt have better FS than Kata, but Snakeman was fast enough to outpace it, which is how he won. So the question is, what happens when you need to fight the fastest man on the planet theoretically?

But Kizaru would have a very, very hard time putting Luffy down. Also, FS is faster than the speed of light, if there is enough time given with FS. I think the best matchup is Kata/Brulee vs. Kizaru with mirrors and FS vs. the speed of light. Or BB with Yami Yami n Mi. For SHs, Sanji vs. Kizaru all day every day.

He would have been even stronger with Awakening and was already bored. Linlin was strong enough without Awakening as well. They never needed this because they were natural destroyers.
3 awakened Paramecia from the Worstgen (one literally being a myth Nika) vs awakened Kaido couldβ€˜ve still been acceptable. Big Mom being in Wano was just an awful mistake

Yeah I agree. The theme I was going for was him actually mastering FS to keep up with Kizaru. It didn't exist when Rayleigh fought him, but it can easily be retconnet to be the reason he did.

For example, Luffy didnt have better FS than Kata, but Snakeman was fast enough to outpace it, which is how he won. So the question is, what happens when you need to fight the fastest man on the planet theoretically?
Play defense and rely on FS and advanced conquerors. Without those two everybody loses to Kizaru.

We should look at the Kaido fight as a team effort rather than a 1vs1. And Luffy is basically only at the entrance to the top. G5 is his only shot to even fight against Top Tiers. He'll still improve. His bounty is also at the very least 2.5m away from what it will eventually be. Law and Kid will still improve as well.