El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone spams acoc meanwhile goofy and Loro forgot they have it :josad:
tbh i am kinda liking that oda held luffy/zoro off , we just saw shanks flex adv coc with swordsman ship and now we have garp flexing a adv coc punch. Now we will see yonko luffy ,and master swordsman zoro use adv coc ,and we should be able to compare the 2 with the respective older people who fight the same way as them.

Blackbeard captured a strong pirate so he could become a Shichibukai, so he could storm Impel Down, so he could become a Yonko, so he could take on an island, so he could officially become king of said island.

And people say he plays 5D chess. Crocodile and Doflamingo made it easier.

BB has stopped being the final villain for a good while now lol.
Yeah ofc but this chapter kind of settles on it pretty hard, specifically because hes revealing all of his crew, their powers, his "alleged" motive, and quirky personality pretty early.

Thats not to say there isnt a mysterious air still, since we still have no idea his relationship to Shanks or Rocks, plus his "possible" 3rd DF. But it does seem like Oda is gearing up to take him down next (well, after Egghead).

I dont know how good oda would be at 1v1v1's but on paper it sounds hype

It'd be funny as hell if instead of becoming a staight up war with everyone fighting everyone it ends up being the davy back fight everyones been waiting for
So basically strawhat, redhaired, and blackbeard pirates putting everything they have on the line. Buggy being the host and commentator while obviously waiting to take advantage of the situation so he can take it from them in the end

I'd definetely take that more than overused "Villain kills mentor" trope> I just CBFA if Oda makes BB kill Shanks for literally no reason but hyping him
I do think blackbeard and shanks might die somehow before the final war against the world government but not before they reunite with luffy and eachother

Yeah ofc but this chapter kind of settles on it pretty hard, specifically because hes revealing all of his crew, their powers, his "alleged" motive, and quirky personality pretty early.

Thats not to say there isnt a mysterious air still, since we still have no idea his relationship to Shanks or Rocks, plus his "possible" 3rd DF. But it does seem like Oda is gearing up to take him down next (well, after Egghead).
At this point BB will suffer a big defeat to peg him down to Luffy’s level :josad:

Blackbeard captured a strong pirate so he could become a Shichibukai, so he could storm Impel Down, so he could become a Yonko, so he could take on an island, so he could officially become king of said island.

And people say he plays 5D chess. Crocodile and Doflamingo made it easier.
Literally like all your examples, it could just be a means to an end. Either he wants something else that elevates his goals further or this is it and Oda plans to take him down "soon"

Red haired pirates (+ cross guild maybe) vs blackbeard pirates vs strawhat pirates at the final island before the one piece
A whole battle royal between all the emperors
:pepebusi:
Only thing more hype than 2 emperor going down is all 4 fighting at the same time
:luffyswat:
This would end up being worse than the Onigashima raid with too many side characters who won’t mean anything

Status
Not open for further replies.