One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
So the Gorosei creating a so called balance of power between Marines and Pirates in an attempt to keep any one strong from getting any where feels par for the course. And that Oda has played Skyrim. I hope we stay with reverie until after we find out what happened to Cobra, Vivi and Bonney.

New crazy theory that I have no basis for. CP0 is actually loyal to Morgans and will be joining him after Egghead.

This panel is just cartoon, it can't hurt you, you can't just believe it doesn't exist :myman:
Kaido nearly killed Kiku afterwards. What did Leanbull do to Morley? Nothing.
Post automatically merged:

I'm gonna keep postin as long as you're copin blud
Logia wood regenerates, Crydo's hand doesn't, and fodder Kiku did the work

It's okay to be an idiot, as long as you try to improve and reach the truth
:cheers:
Fodder kiku was fodderized the next chapter. Morley is still up and running.

Fodderbull didn't have the balls to come to Kaido's lair and his fodder fans dare to talk shit about Kaido lol.

There's a victorian feeling to Karasu's design, perfectly complemented with his soot-based powers and crow theme that I just can't help but love.

The guy will no doubtly be "just" a commander level guy but in terms of design he's one of my favorites in the series as of now. And once again logia powers are among the coolest-looking.

You're the one coping lol.

Logias don't regenerate if haki is used.

So Morley cut Aramaki apart without even using haki lol.
Do you know how stupid you are looking?

How do you know Morley would have cut Aramaki if he had used Haki? Do you think that the original resistance of Aramaki's body is the same as the resistance of a tree? The more you try to explain your stupid thinking, the more stupid you look.

Saying this is the same thing as saying that Apoo's blast on Kizaru is stronger than Rayleigh's slash on Kizaru in Shabondy.

You have no idea what you're saying.

Karasu and Morley > King and Kata
:endthis:
Yes the Admirals were nerfed but Fujitora had bandages while Karasu was unscathed
Not a single YC1 has such a feat
The Admirals are still stronger
This is not an L for the Admirals
It’s a W for the Revos because everyone clowned them for their designs and bounties
the fight isnt finished, Fujitora have bandages but not because Karasu's attack in this chapter, cmon.

but yes, the revos commanders are strong and we have to respect them.

Last edited:
Do you think that the original resistance of Aramaki's body is the same as the resistance of a tree?
When using his logia powers, yeah. Crocodile's body breaks like a sandcastle and Smoker dissipates like smoke. Luffy's punches aren't blasting to pieces a normal human body like they blasted theirs.

There are three options here:
- Morley didn't use haki.
- Aramaki "dodged" through CoO like Katakuri did. Dodging Morley like that can't be as hard as dodging G4 Luffy, and we have seen other admirals like Kuzan and Akainu dodge haki attacks in this manner (and they were confirmed haki attacks).
- Aramaki's hand was really pierced (which simply isn't the case).

Last edited:
Sabo and a few good men were too much for the admirals.
Cobra probably isnt dead :gotres:

who will take down the God Knights? (Dragon, Sabo, Luffy/Zoro?) lets hope they dont disappoint; I need a couple of them to be adv haki users or theyre frauds to me; also curious if they know Mihawk
i think cobra is definitely dead, but he was sick and dying before the meeting. he may have gone in intending to be assassinated, like Roger

When using his logia powers, yeah. Crocodile's body breaks like a sandcastle and Smoker dissipates like smoke. Luffy's punches aren't doing blasting to pieces a normal human body like they blasted theirs.

There are three options here:
- Morley didn't use haki.
- Aramaki "dodged" through CoO like Katakuri did. Dodging Morley like that can't be as hard as dodging G4 Luffy, and we have seen other admirals like Kuzan and Akainu dodge haki attacks in this manner (and they were confirmed haki attacks).
- Aramaki's hand was really pierced (which simply isn't the case).
did no one notice that morley didnt just stab his hand, he also cut off his entire other arm lol

You're the one coping lol.

Logias don't regenerate if haki is used.

So Morley cut Aramaki apart without even using haki lol.
i think aramakis fruit might break some of the traditional logia rules tbh. hes not an amorphous substance like any of the others, hes just a forest and every plant in the forest. you may be able to hurt him with haki but i get the impression as long as a single seed or root stock exists in the area he can regenerate, no matter what

Last edited:
Now I wonder why no yonko attacked the holy land

Imagined how much damage they would cause granted the marines can’t go all out and they can
Plot Hole Detected?

Apologists will say: While disguised revos could sneak in with a small force to start a war symbolically by burning some dragon claw, not Kaidos/ BMs style who would call an army + ancient weapons.

Now I wonder why no yonko attacked the holy land

Imagined how much damage they would cause granted the marines can’t go all out and they can
With bigmom kaido alleance was the future.
Before was too stupid doing this.
They was in the NW sleeping ,fucking and eating all day for 20 years