Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen without his plague was bodying the shit outta Post PU Sanji , tf u talking about ? lol
Sanji played ping pong with queen at every turn and every panel since they crossed their path,
Also the fuck u talk about queens plague, go read the wano arc and you will know that chopper already countered his virus and everyone had the antidote, it was a main plot point for zoro also, stop making head cannon, his plague was countered before his fight with sanji even started, how was that supposed to work on sanji?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah Chopper and Zoro nerfed him , that's why Queen is so ass , Mf is called Plague as his own nickname but that ability meant nothing to u ? Foh
Yeah it means nothing because i dont make headcannon

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
- Zaheer >>> someone who genuinely pursues something "good and altruist" from his PoV. Definitely Korra's greatest challenge in her road to mature as the Avatar. Not only he was a powerful bender, but his entire philosophy was necessary for Korra to stop being a "child avatar", and considering the true weight of her responsibilities.

- Azula >>> EXTREMELY charismatic, a real menace, and she gets even more endearing by the fact that she isn't just an obstacle for Aang's journey, but for Zuko as well. An antagonist that works wonders for both the protagonist and deuteragonist? Rare thing to see.

- Amon (before the bloodbending reveal) >>> a twist on the "bending is cool" theme. Amon represents a dangerous reactionary PoV that easily spreads irl, with people blaming groups of people due to "natural" characteristics, or for just being who they are. The reveal that is was all a ruse and he was some powerful bloodbending kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda ruined it for me, though.

- Zhao >>> he gets high on the list for "being the first major villain in the series". Didn't have much expectations for him, but he performed his role admirably. He also served as an obstacle for both Aang and Zuko.

- Ozai and Kuvira >>>dictators with some grandiose mentality. I give the edge to Ozai due to his ominous presence during the entire of Aang's journey, but, as I've said before, he just fell short on development, IMO. Kuvira was great, though.

- Unalaq >>> really, really weak grandiose villain that lacks the little charisma both Ozai and Kuvira had. The "dark avatar" plot was pretty meh, IMO. Seeing Wan's story was cool, though.

Honorable mentions:
- Feng >>> he was a cool antagonist in Ba Sing Se, but he got majorly outplayed by Azula, so he didn't get to shine for much long. A pity.
- The rest of the Red Lotus >>>I love them, but, being realistic, only Zaheer "mattered". Ghazan's lava bending and Ming-Hua no arms water bending were cool as fuck, though. my personal favorites from fighting standpoint.
- Yakone and Sato >>>meh. Amon was the star of the first season. But Yakone had a beautifully tragic ending alongside his brother. Shed a tear.
- Hama >>> her and Koh are the scariest characters in the show.

If I forgot anyone, it's because it's been a long, long time since I've watched the shows. Not because I don't like them.
Agree on Amon. Once he became a blood bender, he became way too OP and lost a lot of luster for me.
  1. Azula
  2. Zaheer
  3. Ozai
  4. Zhao
  5. Tarrlok
  6. Kuvira
  7. Amon
  8. Feng
  9. Unaloq

Feng is really underrated. He was a great second rate villain for Ba Sing Se. Love me the Dai Li cultural police

Chopper needed to counter that becouse the entire living floor with zoro and every one here would have died otherwhise, and the raid would have been lost, outside kaido that shit was the strongest weapon in wano, good feat for chopper and thats all

21 Hits ( 13 Post PU ) to take out a Plague Less Distracted Queen who already got hit by his own bombs , Marco , Chopper .

Fighting a Plague Less Queen Or Queen The Plague ; the difference between them is like fighting King without Fire and King the Wild Fire .

Sanji dodges all lasers. Zoro blocked all plaque with his swords . What is meaning of attacking with plaque to Sanji ? Obviously, sanji can prevent any plaque attack.

sanjis and zoros fighting style is not same . All
Ifrit jambe sequences was about to 1 second . Dont belivr what you saw in the anime :)

Sanji dodges all lasers. Zoro blocked all plaque with his swords . What is meaning of attacking with plaque to Sanji ? Obviously, sanji can prevent any plaque attack.
It’s just a way to say queen was nerfed in the fight when in reality “plague” was just a hint towards queens abilities as a cyborg.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Agree on Amon. Once he became a blood bender, he became way too OP and lost a lot of luster for me.
  1. Azula
  2. Zaheer
  3. Ozai
  4. Zhao
  5. Tarrlok
  6. Kuvira
  7. Amon
  8. Feng
  9. Unaloq

Feng is really underrated. He was a great second rate villain for Ba Sing Se. Love me the Dai Li cultural police
Lol, I said Yakone but I meant Tarrlok.
xD

Luffy and the 19 (new) Kingdoms and their rulers vs WG

-Alabasta (Vivi)
-Drum (Dalton)
-Shandia (Wiper)
-Water 7 (Iceburg)
-Amazon Lily (Hancock)
-Fishman Island (Shirahoshi)
-Dressrosa (Rebecca)
-Prodence (Elizabello)
-Tontatta (Leo)
-Happo Navy (Sai)
-Bourgeois (Cavendish)
-Germa (Reiju)
-Zou (Carrot)
-WCI (Katakuri)
-Wano (Momonosuke)
-Sorbet (Bonney)
-Elbaf (Loki)

Need 2 more what could they be ?
lunarians possibly...king should by all means be interested in luffy as joyboy was his goal with kaido but that did not work out

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
  1. Azula
  2. Zaheer
  3. Ozai
  4. Zhao
  5. Tarrlok
  6. Kuvira
  7. Amon
  8. Feng
  9. Unaloq

The guide replacement in Ba Sing Se was creepy as fuck.

Gandhi is one of the few characters that I would take as a fight before Mihawk, he has that dope classic samurai look, Fuji too but he isn't someone that Zoro would fight to the death over pirate shit.
West vs East styles in the Grand finals, strongest vs future strongest ever. :myman:
is anyone in one piece called 剣聖 / Kensei / "Sword Saint" yet? Mihawk apparently hasn't, he's 世界最強の剣士 / Sekai Saikyou no Kenshi / World's Strongest Swordsman.

wiki "Thus, the term is considered by some to imply a higher degree of perfection (possibly also encompassing a moral dimension) than the more commonly used kengo (剣豪) or "sword master". This is not to be confused with the word kenshi (剣士), meaning swordsman. "

Status
Not open for further replies.