ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This arc seems like Whole cake island - naval version

Kiz - kata - both getting unexpectedly good portrayal and stopping SHs from escaping

Saturn - BM - both old and portrayed eating and sitting on their asses

Both rescue and escape missions

Actually it isn't

It might even be the opposite, Sanji read the situation so differently than the rest that he didn't looked desperate at all. It's almost like he was waiting for it but couldn't prevent or didn't knew what measure to take to avoid the unevitable.

There is a level of depth some people might be ignoring here. Is Sanji just an all out simp who can't even use his brain the whole time tho? Is that who we want Sanji to be?

And we might need to wait for the next chapters, cuz someone's gonna need to take care of that group, Zoro is already busy.
Depth yes, but again do you think Sanji would watch a woman fall and not even say anything about it???

Like the man who believes any man who hurts a woman is trash isn’t going to acknowledge a woman getting hurt? This is the most basic thing oda does when writing Sanji.

Oh my god, don't tell me that Kizaru will have his guard broken and be sent flying by a base Luffy without even using Haki in his kick? Not to mention that this chapter strongly suggests that Kizaru doesn't have Conqueror's Haki (CoC), since when two individuals with CoC and top-tier strength clash initially, both possessing CoC, Oda depicts them splitting the skies upon first contact. This didn't happen with Garp and Kuzan, Luffy and Kizaru here, but it did happen with Kaido and Big Mom, Shanks and Whitebeard, Roger and Whitebeard, Luffy and Kaido.
Oda never misses with a COC clash when it comes to luffy. It will be proven whether Kizaru has COC or not finally.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Oda never misses with a COC clash when it comes to luffy. It will be proven whether Kizaru has COC or not finally.

???????????????????? It's always during the first exchange of blows that Conqueror's Haki users split the skies, which didn't happen here because Kizaru isn't a Conqueror.

Depth yes, but again do you think Sanji would watch a woman fall and not even say anything about it???

Like the man who believes any man who hurts a woman is trash isn’t going to acknowledge a woman getting hurt? This is the most basic thing oda does when writing Sanji.
Bro he literally is the first person to do something and make a comment about the situation there. Imagine if he jumps on Lucci, then Kaku gets up and hits Nami who was close to him?

Sanji knows nobody there is playing games, there is no time to fool around. That is a good thing

Zoro and Lucci jumped out of there quite fast as well, everything happens pretty damn fast

For me it kinda looks like he switched the anger for sadness there

K

Kotone

Only time Sanji is not mad is if a women is fighting a women

If it's a man
Sanji is going after him

Last edited by a moderator: