Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
DF-based villain...
That will be outshined by a villain who has multiple DFs...
Who also gets outshined by DF-less people who are strong due to willpower(haki) alone.
DFs>multiple DFs>Haki is the progression of story. We already see Gorosei getting clapped in Egghead... They arent final enemies.
dragon df (real dragon df and not @Le Fishe D. Tomdou df)>>>>>>>multiple df

I think the issue is that in order for the WG to continue being a threat with Imu's weapon or the Seraphim, it involves Saturns guidance on Egghead.

He is needed to fully control the Seraphim, and hes the only one that knows what the Mother Flame actually is used for presumably.

Its more about the Narrative establishing them as the big threat. Saturn losing diminishes that completely, not because he loses, but because the WG doesnt get the Seraphim or Mother Flame or Punk Records.
The weapon is way too strong. Whatever created the grandline for example is lost ancient tech just like the motherflame.

Imu having the motherflame could be a victory without a fight. Motherflame might get destroyed, because theoretically VP / Franky could use it to lazer beam Mariejois.

WG doesn't need that level of threat, they are already a threat as it is. Also where would the One Piece itself fit in all of a this as a treasure or whatever it is if all the focus goes onto the Motherflame and trying to fight around it?

Definitely is because Saul survived similar fate. What will BB want to do with Garp? What would he do?! It's technically a perfect opportunity for him to blackmail Luffy to help him get his Island deal from the world government.
I think it just gives Garp the possibility to do what he wants. WG thinks he was killed, so Garp can now go and take down pirates under a new name however he pleases. I still think Kuzan is a WG spy.

What happened to Kizaru is pretty much what I expected from Luffy's atack:

I don't think he's down but he has probably been incapacitated for some time. From the stars to the headshot, that technique totally seemed like the kind of attack meant to laeve you dizzy and unable to do anything from a cartoon perspective.
Odds are Luffy indeed went for an incapacitating technique.

Sun and moon. Opposites.
Moon isn't necessarily the sun's opposite. Tons of people allied with the "Sun god" are moon themed, to begin with.

The weapon is way too strong. Whatever created the grandline for example is lost ancient tech just like the motherflame.

Imu having the motherflame could be a victory without a fight. Motherflame might get destroyed, because theoretically VP / Franky could use it to lazer beam Mariejois.

WG doesn't need that level of threat, they are already a threat as it is. Also where would the One Piece itself fit in all of a this as a treasure or whatever it is if all the focus goes onto the Motherflame and trying to fight around it?
But thats precisely how you deal with an endgame threat: you give the villain the tools to become seemingly impossible to deal with.

Its also how you establish tension for the endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.