Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Postpone no, interrupted. Also, Nasujuro is one of Zoro's final opponents so Zoro will need to be at least close to his Prime
Honestly, as of now I have Zoro already more than able to take him, granted he can find a way to do beyond his regeneration (?).

Zoro is already close to Ray now, he is more than able to do it.

Maybe in the next chapters we will put Gandhi above Kaido, but in this chapter he didn't do anything to put him above Zoro's paygrade.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Honestly, as of now I have Zoro already more than able to take him, granted he can find a way to do beyond his regeneration (?).

Maybe in the next chapters we will put Gandhi above Kaido, but in this chapter he didn't do anything to put him above Zoro's paygrade.
Any Gorosei being above Kaidou is cope at this point tbh

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Who told you bozos queen is slow and can't deliver fast moves from diferent directions?

Lucci going all out didn’t hit Luffy even once except when Luffy intentionally clashed with him, blud was sleeping mid fight, meanwhile no haki used against Zoro by Lucci
Bait or mental retardation?

Zoro literally walked diffed his fastest move lmfao.

No haki? Reread the 7 panels of lucci vs Zoro lool.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

They need more than regen to be scaled at yonkou level let alone above them

And, so far, their stocks aren't so interesting to buy

Gorosei and Imu might get shifted for Elbaf altogether. All their powers revealed, egghead possibly ending with Imu's reveal etc.

Don't see any of them get beaten in this arc, especially not until they solve the mystery of their super regen

Status
Not open for further replies.