Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
imagine if skypiea/W7 oda drew this
Pre-hospitalization Oda was a dumbass, with all due respect of course. He had no idea what he'd done. He underestimated what he needs to do to actually draw everything he sets up. Now he knows he's mortal. He crams so much into panels so he can finish before dying. With all that and the offpanelling, we're still at least 10 years away still :kobeha:

Peak among swordsmen with only 1 devil fruit.*
The true peak of DF swordsmen is Supreme Janitor Shiryu with 2 DFs.
Hakimen>multipleDFmen>singleDFmen. :goyea:
If Gandhi is confirmed to have shodai kitetsu then his haki can easily be above shiryu
But if shiryu has 2 devil fruits , u might be right

It’s overrated yet you use the term “Virgin” as an insult

Make it make sense
I need to explain the fundamentals of Virgin as an insult.
I hardly even using virgin anymore but okay here is why.
A lot of the guys especially internet nerds are horny as fuck and would love to get laid and finally lose their virginity, they'd even simp after anime chicks yet have no luck with the girls because they lack looks, personality, game, everything else.

So being virgin represents the inferior state of being.

I am not sure how that correlates to virginity being overrated which I meant in the context of the classical idea of "Imma find the love of my life, the right woman, and finally lose my virginity to her, like its a big deal" Losing virginity isn't some grand revelation that changes your life forever..it just means you got to put your dick in a vagina..not that big of a deal lol (Unless you got some STD lol).

@Sentinel now what ? lmao i didn't answer your quote back then since for sure we are just gonna debate for nothing unless this happened , after the chapter drops i'm answering you inshalah :endthis:
Depending on the outcome I ain't debating against that either way tho. If Lucci got Apoo diffed, be it then. I was expecting Zoro to deal with Lucci quickly as well when the former went all out. But if even that isn't the case and Zoro was more casual, it's def a W for y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.