Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda fucked up with Kaido, his crew, Big Mom, and her crew in Wano.

However when it comes to the Gorosei and Kizaru, they are being held back because of plot.

The Wano villains were never held back because of plot.
Yes they were, all of the antagonists have been held back by the plot since East Blue, Arlong Park was a great example of it already, and Wano was a masterclass of plot armor and PIS handicaping the antagonists.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I mean Saturn views himself as a god, I never expected a character like that to be deep lol.

If it wasn't for the rest of the Gorosei and Oda focused way more on Saturn, I really think Oda could have maybe made him into a great villain.
Yea it's not a bad thing, when he was paired against Kizaru and Lucci it worked well but rn he's with 4 other fellas like him so he fell off a bit

Having an evil shanks makes sense for zoro.
Can beat evil shanks and be ready for mihawk
If this guy is a holy knight, then he’s realistically a villain for Killer or Bonney. idk.

But by the time rat’s twin enters the story, Zoro should be gearing to face Nusjuro.

I think Killer or Bonney could make sense. We don’t know who Bonney’s biological dad is, if it is Garling, then they’d be siblings.

As for Killer, we never knew why the Kid Pirates attacked the RHP to begin with. What if Shanks’s brother did something heinous, Kid thought it was shanks, and went after him for revenge? If the kid pirates survive, it would be a good way to tie them into the final war.

Status
Not open for further replies.