Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro vs orange
:kata:

Zoro won’t fight an emperor but instead an emperor adjacent character in mihawk
Zoro won’t fight an admiral but instead an admiral adjacent character in the orange zodiac
:kuzanshut:
Reminds me, during WCI arc I believed that Charlotte Compote had the fruits and vegetables devil fruit allowing her to make grow and control all kinds of fruits and vegetables at will with her using fighting techniques based on her superhuman strength, resistance and toughness (I imagine that she's BM's child who has inherited some of her mother's natural strength, durability and toughness) alongside fruits and vegetables with various and powers such as fiery hot hot peppers, seeds that she used as bullets, explosive or stinky fruits, coconuts far harder than steel, acidic fruits juices, giant and multiple beanstalks that she uses as combat tentacles, etc...

A shame Oda did nothing with her.

Nearly 30 years and we're still getting silhouettes. "THAT man will do THAT thing during THAT time and then THAT will happen"

Can we get at least a face reveal for Imu or at least give us crumbs like the name of the ancient kingdom?

Loda: "How about another shanks?"
Lolda's blue balling lives on

Reminds me, during WCI arc I believed that Charlotte Compote had the fruits and vegetables devil fruit allowing her to make grow and control all kinds of fruits and vegetables at will with her using fighting techniques based on her superhuman strength, resistance and toughness (I imagine that she's BM's child who has inherited some of her mother's natural strength, durability and toughness) alongside fruits and vegetables with various and powers such as fiery hot hot peppers, seeds that she used as bullets, explosive or stinky fruits, coconuts far harder than steel, acidic fruits juices, giant and multiple beanstalks that she uses as combat tentacles, etc...

A shame Oda did nothing with her.
She probably does have the fruit fruit fruit tbh

I still have hope that once big mom returns we’ll get flesh out more of that side of the crew that wasn’t really highlighted during wci. Like compote, smoothie, daifuku, snack, etc. hopefully in elbaf but if not then whenever they return

Naive? Maybe but hey
:kayneshrug:

She probably does have the fruit fruit fruit tbh

I still have hope that once big mom returns we’ll get flesh out more of that side of the crew that wasn’t really highlighted during wci. Like compote, smoothie, daifuku, snack, etc. hopefully in elbaf but if not then whenever they return

Naive? Maybe but hey
:kayneshrug:
We can only hope, but sadly it will most likely not happen. Oda has made us more used to disappointment than fullfilment these last arcs.

Dont understand why Loda did not make whole Egghead explode with the Broadcast plot:

Faster pace.
No fake reveal.
Some threats and real deads:
Kill Usopp, Robin.
All seraphim.
Kizaru.
And an Elder if you want.

That would be a shock world news if moreover its said to be Luffy's Fault .

Honestly, would have boost a bit the Story.

Giving off the same vibes as Shanks was true as well for Garling's silhouette when shown among the other God Knights. So it's not necessarily that it will be a twin of Shanks. Could very well be related to Shanks, but I don't see the point in creating a Shanks clone. if we assume Shanks is indeed a Celestial Dragon, what makes him unique is, that he as someone with the bloodline of a high ranking Celestial clan decided to become a pirate, a great one that is, who at the same time serves as some sort of bridge to the other side and acts diplomatic.

Having a twin brother wouldn't really add value, rather look odd. Especially since Shanks is a world renowned pirate who grew fighting strong foes and conquering parts of the new world, while his twin would've most likely hid from the world for whatever reason inside Marijoa. Would be all the more odd if he happened to have a similar power level hence.
Serious question: What Top Tier did Shanks fight besides Mihawk?

Status
Not open for further replies.