Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE, CHAPTER 1126: Taking Responsibility

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Can someone remind me if Blackbeard ever shown interest in becoming Pirate King or getting the One Piece?
His focus seems to be on the WG and becoming King of the World just like Xebec.

One way I could see the story going is, while Luffy becomes Pirate King, Blackbeard defeats the WG and becomes King of the World.
And the final battle will actually be against Blackbeard.

Shiryu weakened Garp with a sneak attack, Kuzan was taking him head on afterwards. Obviously, Harp is a beast who was going toe to toe with Roger in his prime, for reference, Rayleigh's reputation from his prime made Teach retreat. Teach for a reason applauded Kuzan. Kuzan said he ideally would've killed Garp, but it's not like he didn't have a free shot against a frozen, fragile garp. Could've just given him a bullet to the head instead of chaining him up.

Why are Pisshawk fans talking though?

:hapnoel:

Shiryu weakened Garp with a sneak attack, Kuzan was taking him head on afterwards. Obviously, Harp is a beast who was going toe to toe with Roger in his prime, for reference, Rayleigh's reputation from his prime made Teach retreat. Teach for a reason applauded Kuzan. Kuzan said he ideally would've killed Garp, but it's not like he didn't have a free shot against a frozen, fragile garp. Could've just given him a bullet to the head instead of chaining him up.

@mly90 u really hurt this guy didn’t u 😂😂

This is only a downscale for the latrine fans who believed Kuzan could mid diff Garp, unlike sickbeard, Garp can use ACoC easily and even then Oda didn't show advanced armament or Observation. I wonder how it would've went with Rayleigh, not saying he wins but having three advanced hakis at display is crazy.

Shiryu was never a thing for Mihawk. He was inferior and accepted it, doing his job.
Kuzan literally wasn't able to kill Garp wtf are you talking about.

Shiryu, Blackbeard, Kaido, Meme are just fucking lucky to not have met the guy on sea.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Someone is calling Nami by her name. So it must be someone she is knowing or who is knowing her at least.

additionaly, the clothes look pretty much albafish, but also look a lot like the clothes Kid is usually wearing.

could this whole scene on Elbaf, maybe lokis castle, and Kid is waking her up after giving her clothes?

Someone is calling Nami by her name. So it must be someone she is knowing or who is knowing her at least.

additionaly, the clothes look pretty much albafish, but also look a lot like the clothes Kid is usually wearing.

could this whole scene on Elbaf, maybe lokis castle, and Kid is waking her up after giving her clothes?
My guess is they’re in Beges castle which Bege changed to look more child friendly cause of his kid and the woman who’s calling Namis name and changed her is Lola.

"Going head on" lmao kuzan got blue hole diffed and vanished afterward untill shiryu step it to get the job done. Its crazy how you all try to undermime shiryu efficacity and the big brain plan he pulled on garp while wanking akainu, aokiji, sengoku as if they didnt use much worst method to overcome the Whitebeard pirates in marinford.

Can someone remind me if Blackbeard ever shown interest in becoming Pirate King or getting the One Piece?

One way I could see the story going is, while Luffy becomes Pirate King, Blackbeard defeats the WG and becomes King of the World.
Well he's actively going after RPs so ig that answers part of your question.
And he clerly has some lore knowledge we're not privvy to so he probably knows you need the One Piece to topple the WG for good
Honestly, I know people are upset at the Revo army for not doing more but I think what they were shown doing this chapter is lowkey amazing
True, if only strategic thinking was rewarded and highlighted more in the manga though.

Admiral bros what happened to kuzan praised by BB

"We jumped him" "it was team effort :ihaha:
Post automatically merged:

One has to point out, Shiryu sat right next to BB while this happened.

The others, Kuzan included, were standing like whores on front of the boss.
Classic Zoro opponent W. The haters thought they can downplay zoro opponent by undermining shiryu effort. this isnt the last we will get the version of coby and co later on.