Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally means nothing, and has no bearing on his standing with Shanks, so...
Rivals?

Well not so much since now he looks someone stronger...
Post automatically merged:

Pre-timeskip Luffy was more impressive in his infiltration to Impel Down then to Marineford than all of the Revs combined hahahaha
Mera Mera no mi curse pal.

Isn't Elbaf a sovereign country though?! I don't think the Marines are allowed to be there.
Yes Elbaf while not isolated like Wano see
I just wanna say calm down there bruh. Downplaying Drake in favor Kuzan being the overall leader?? We literally just got this information - just introduced to “Sword” in which Drake is the Captain and Coby is a member.

While it’s possible that Kuzan could also be a member - and it would be cool no doubt - we can’t be sure, but it does make one more suspicious of what Kuzan is doing with the Blackbeard Pirates.

If it does turn out that Kuzan is leading this thing, COOL - Kuzan is a cool dude and it’s possible that he has a tie with Drake within the marines, but let Drake have his hype for now, lol.
Drake is still cool if he is the leader or not. He has managed to get into a favorable position with a Yonko. So I personally don’t think it takes away from Drake. But yeah as of now we only no for sure that Coby and Drake are members and obviously Drake will be higher position than Coby and as a super secretive group probably is very few people involve in this. So let’s I can agree for now we can let Drake the have hype of leading SWORD

@King7 , @MarineHQ62
The the force of the sword for the Navy, their are open a big change gamer for the Navy and a possibly question about Kuzan,is he a part of the sword troup? As Akainu give him such a deal so Kuzan can work on his own way in dangerous place yet has his own force. Or probably after the battle Akainu give Kuzan the order to spy the Blackbeard pirates.

In that case Aokiji would be still a navy member...:steef:
If this gonna happen, just look about the Navy force:
Akainu
Greenbull,Kizaru,Aokiji,Fujitora
Gion,Chaton,Garp,Tsuru,Smoker
Sentomaru,xDrake,Coby, Sengoku....
:steef::steef::steef:

Dude the power between this force is insane!! Even if we take out Garp,Tsuru and Sengoku, the troup would be still insane strong. Now I understand why Jinbe said the Navy was never be strong as under Akainu...

@King7 , @MarineHQ62
The the force of the sword for the Navy, their are open a big change gamer for the Navy and a possibly question about Kuzan,is he a part of the sword troup? As Akainu give him such a deal so Kuzan can work on his own way in dangerous place yet has his own force. Or probably after the battle Akainu give Kuzan the order to spy the Blackbeard pirates.

Akainu

Dude the power between this force is insane!! Even if we take out Garp,Tsuru and Sengoku, the troup would be still insane strong. Now I understand why Jinbe said the Navy was never be strong as under Akainu...
and they say that the marines are weak momusagi and chaton contenders for the admiral rank

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
@King7 , @MarineHQ62

Akainu

Don't think Sakazuki is aware of Sword. If he were, he'd have ample info on the Wano Samurais by being regularly informed by Drake. Kuzan is potentially affiliated with them, as he is opposed to Sakazuki's justice and would more likely act with more like minded Marines like Drake and Coby.

A

ardym

that was a death and assassination attempt , this one is sure about Alabasta then in Sabo's case it would not make sense i think they WG tried to kill Cobra, but he was rescued somehow , maybe Fujitora , and the death case has to be related to Sabo I otherwise the reactions will not make any sense .
but Still for sure Sabo is not dead , so only one thing would make sense , his death was faked

@King7 , @MarineHQ62

Akainu

I hope Kuzan is a part of SWORD , i think it was probably made and run by Marines strategists - Sengoku and Tsuru , maybe Garp knew about this too

And Sengoku & Garp clearly had good relationship with Kuzan ( Sengoku nominated him for Fleet Admiral , Kuzan was chatting with Garp in Water 7 , also Kuzan said to Luffy he had a debt to Garp )

But the problem is , Drake was said to be SWORD's Leader , if Kuzan was a part of it he should've been the Leader

Akainu doesn't seem to be aware of SWORD though , he had no idea of Wano's Military Power even though Drake is been 2 years with Kaido

And if Kuzan is indeed a part of SWORD , his words to Gorosei indicated even more that Akainu isn't aware of this secret organization ( Akainu said about Kuzan : "that fool doesn't have anything to do anymore with us" - Marines )

Also this means Gorosei also aren't aware of SWORD since they didn't know Kuzan was a part of it , since one of them asked to Akainu about Kuzan's status that assisted Teach

So for now i'm not assuming Kuzan is a part of SWORD , i assume he is independent but still he wanted to spy what are Blackbeard Pirates' doings on his own

Personally i think he could backstab Teach in the right time , like when his crews are surrounding him so Teach won't be able to use Gura2 or Yami2

Or maybe he will be a tool for Oda to fight Mihawk , if Mihawk ends up being Shanks' ally , cause i don't see Shiryuu defeating Mihawk 1v1 , because he was just YC2 pre Suke Suke , and even then he only ate the fruit sometime after Reverie started ( so logically he won't get it's Awakening ) , plus Suke Suke isn't that useful so far , it just makes Absalom / Shiryuu & things they were holding invisible , it evaded Doflamingo's Observation but then again Doffy isn't a top tier

It doesn't add anything to Shiryuu's offense / fire power , it doesn't make his attacks more powerful

I'm certain lethal AOE attacks that covered a big area may be able to counter it

But i don't see Mihawk vs Kuzan as likely because Kuzan is a good one , so he won't help Teach defeating non evil guys like Shanks & Mihawk , and thus helping him to become new Pirate King

I'd be glad if he was a part of SWORD though still

@King7 , @MarineHQ62

Akainu

Yes Kuzan is certainely a part of the secret resistance movement inside the marines alongside Garp, Sengoku, Coby, Drake and Vegapunk and possibly Fujitora. I am also sure that some like Smoker, Tashigi, Hina and her two most famous subordinates, Gion and T-Bone will join the organisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.